Options

21 and Keepers

elihoodelihood Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Fairly new player here. I've been able to draw seven legends and some other good players, but now I see it all resets on March 21. How many players are we allowed to keep and carry over? And once the new season starts, what's the best way to build your team? 

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    elihood said:
    Fairly new player here. I've been able to draw seven legends and some other good players, but now I see it all resets on March 21. How many players are we allowed to keep and carry over? And once the new season starts, what's the best way to build your team? 
    I can answer the first question, the second is far more complex.

You can take 2 hitters and 1 pitcher to 21’ and one additional (4 total) player if you’re VIP.

For building your team, as a new player my suggestion would be to just play the game the first month or two and see what events you like and determine how much time you want to spend playing. Once you can answer those two questions id suggest a new posting with those details so veteran guys can chime in. Feel free to post specific questions along the way too.
  • Options
    elihoodelihood Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Thank you so much 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    elihood said:
    I can answer the first question, the second is far more complex.

You can take 2 hitters and 1 pitcher to 21’ and one additional (4 total) player if you’re VIP.

For building your team, as a new player my suggestion would be to just play the game the first month or two and see what events you like and determine how much time you want to spend playing. Once you can answer those two questions id suggest a new posting with those details so veteran guys can chime in. Feel free to post specific questions along the way too.
    Great advice. There's no manual for this game, but the best advice comes from this forum. Most veteran players are here to help. I will add on one thing...There is never really a rush to make decisions. Put an inquiry out, and one of us will chime in. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    balsakdestroyerbalsakdestroyer Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do you know if you’re a VIP in order to designate keepers?
  • Options
    betweenthievesbetweenthieves Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Is the new version coming out March 21st or when is the release date for 2021 version?

• Options
    SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Keepers - I've DLd the 21 version, but it won't accept my email. Do I need to delete the '20 version first? Or do I somehow designate keepers in the '20 version? I know I did this last year, but that was a lifetime ago and after checking the manual, I discovered THERE IS NO MANUAL
  • Options
    shortfrostyshortfrosty Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I had the same issue Slashline. I got the 21 version but my email wasn't confirmed and I never saw anything about designating keepers. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    shortfrostyshortfrosty Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Also with TSB '21 what happens with my legend? Do we have to start from scratch or would that have to be one of our keepers?