Options

WTH happened to my team?

grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
Game kicked me out now says cannot connect to Facebook and my team is gone and no one at Glu will get back to me on 2020 version this is bs 

Comments

• Options
    grendel327grendel327 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I can’t get logged in and no one from Glu will respond d wtf
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts

• Options
    hornsup17hornsup17 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Same exact thing has happened to me. Got one response in 36 hrs. They assumed I had logged back in and apologized for the inconvenience. And that was it. I still can’t log in and they have yet to do anything about it. I’m so fed up with their customer support. They will jump quick on suggestions and what not, but as soon as their is a problem it’s days or wks before anything is done about it. It’s hard to stay positive when you get no positive feedback!
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    One of my issues is that I’m not watching ads for gold so I’ve lost about 1k gold. 
  • Options
    I can’t get logged in and no one from Glu will respond d wtf
    Keep me posted on your situation, I’ll do the same
  • Options
    Game kicked me out now says cannot connect to Facebook and my team is gone and no one at Glu will get back to me on 2020 version this is bs 
    One more thing you can try is email them. That’s what I did. Here is the link. Just scroll down to the contact us tab. Hope this helps you, I’m hoping so for myself as well.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/
  • Options
    RIOTRIOT Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Had the same happen to me this morning. Im still not able to login to my account.
  • Options
    they finally unlocked my acct this morning
  • Options
    maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    Mine just crashed as well during a purchase
  • Options
    Fiercebull67Fiercebull67 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    hornsup17 said:
    Same exact thing has happened to me. Got one response in 36 hrs. They assumed I had logged back in and apologized for the inconvenience. And that was it. I still can’t log in and they have yet to do anything about it. I’m so fed up with their customer support. They will jump quick on suggestions and what not, but as soon as their is a problem it’s days or wks before anything is done about it. It’s hard to stay positive when you get no positive feedback!
    yup 3 of us in my family going through this same BS. facebook backup or email backup and get either of the 2 messages and YES CUSTOMER SERVICE is NON EXISTENT
  • Options
    losingpatiencelosingpatience Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am going through the same thing as well, except CS has responded to me. The problem is CS is only responding once a day and telling me to do rudimentary tasks, straight from their previous posts of what to do. I literally have replied to them within the same minute as their “advice” and do not receive a response until sometime the next day. Usually with a “we’re looking into it” statement
  • Options
    hornsup17 said:
    yup 3 of us in my family going through this same BS. facebook backup or email backup and get either of the 2 messages and YES CUSTOMER SERVICE is NON EXISTENT
    It took 3 days for them to straighten mine out. Hang in there, it’ll happen