Options

2nd Base Help

CleanupcrewCleanupcrew Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
So I have OPS Ryan McMahon at 2nd base currently capped in gold (289 max), I've since managed to only pull 2 other 2nd basemen both 290 max overall... Literally 1 max point over the McMahon. 

My question is do I trade in the McMahon for the 4K+ XP now and just keep one of the other 2nd baseman until I land a 300+ max guy or Prime guy at 2nd? Or, just hold McMahon until I get that optimal 2nd baseman?

Just looking for suggestions or thoughts. Thx fellas.
T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited May 2020
    Keep your capped guy until you get a 320 or above guy with two skills you like

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Keep your capped guy until you get a 320 or above guy with two skills you like
    I figured that made sense. Thx, bro.
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew 
  • Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Trading up for marginal upgrades can cripple your progress.  At this stage, even 320 is barely enough of an upgrade if you are platinum or diamond, unless you know you have the resources to cap him right away, and he has 2 skills you like.
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Trading up for marginal upgrades can cripple your progress.  At this stage, even 320 is barely enough of an upgrade if you are platinum or diamond, unless you know you have the resources to cap him right away, and he has 2 skills you like.
    I can’t emphasize this point enough.  Perhaps the biggest mistake new players make in this game is leveling up new guys that are just tiny marginal improvements.

id rather have a 315 guy with good skills than a 330 or 335 with bad skills still.

do not chase tiny upgrades.  It will cripple your progress.
  • Options
    I played it all well last season, but Glu 🤬 me to start this year and I tried playing catchup the wrong way initially... These last few weeks I stopped pouring XP into anything new... I agree with both of you. @Tdub71 @TheFullMonte
    T. R. N. ~ Cleanupcrew