Options

Game freezing

shanestrawnshanestrawn Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
Since the update i cant play prime, bonus, tournament, or season games without it freezing up. Sucks because now my weekend event is totally screwed. I even tried the hard reset about 10 times.... oh yea, and my wifi connection is great 

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I gave up on this issue weeks ago. Today, for the umpteenth week in a row, my game froze and crashed on 5.10 of WoH. Needless to say at this point, I just laugh. It is beyond predictable.

CS gives me the same BS reply every time.

Since today is Double Gold, I have downloaded over 400 ads with no crashes. I played or simulated 49 of 50 rounds of WoH, only to have it crash, conveniently, on the last one (AGAIN).

This is the type of crap they need to fix, but won't and it is beyond infuriating.

If the WoH prize today had more PxP, I would have already lost my $hit and started a whining thread, but instead I farmed gold instead. Game still hasn't crashed again.
    Neat how that works?!?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service