Options

Amazon Judge

2Next

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Personally I’m not accusing anyone of anything, but if they are auto tapping I hope they get jailed.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Why do they need to team up with some other company to bring us more gifts/boxes to help us improve our teams? Why not start in house by increasing the odds on the boxes so that we will get players that will help our team's? Why not stop the resource squeeze so we can level our players up? Why not become more engaging to all players across the board? Why link with Amazon prime, so what you all can squeeze more revenue from us and still give a player that will be irrelevant in a week or two or should I say a day or two? What all to drive more revenue so you all can put more band aids on a sinking ship? Just sayin'...
    I know you know why.. Greed. More prime subscription then kickback to Glu.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    ESTXXL said:
    Why do they need to team up with some other company to bring us more gifts/boxes to help us improve our teams? Why not start in house by increasing the odds on the boxes so that we will get players that will help our team's? Why not stop the resource squeeze so we can level our players up? Why not become more engaging to all players across the board? Why link with Amazon prime, so what you all can squeeze more revenue from us and still give a player that will be irrelevant in a week or two or should I say a day or two? What all to drive more revenue so you all can put more band aids on a sinking ship? Just sayin'...
    I know you know why.. Greed. More prime subscription then kickback to Glu.
    Bingo!
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    🙌👏🙌👏
  • Options
    TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Maybe they will fix the ads
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    🙌👏🙌👏
    This will somehow fu#k up my amazon account. 

Meanwhile someone at Twitch is all...hehe we actually got those dumbasses at glu to do it..
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    iOS/Android - can we just all agree that if we the player are told by CS, the only outlet of the game we have, that "they know about the issue and it is being worked on by the relevant team" then Judge should have been removed as a bonus player for the day? I care a whole lot less about not getting Judge/the box and evo than I do the simple fact that there was a blatant advantage given to one device over another.

What say you @[Glu Sports] blueleopard?!?
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    iOS/Android - can we just all agree that if we the player are told by CS, the only outlet of the game we have, that "they know about the issue and it is being worked on by the relevant team" then Judge should have been removed as a bonus player for the day? I care a whole lot less about not getting Judge/the box and evo than I do the simple fact that there was a blatant advantage given to one device over another.

What say you @[Glu Sports] blueleopard?!?
    What do you think he could do to help? He's just as useful and clueless as the rest of the crew. 
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    That in itself is a HUGE part of this all @TheLegend17. They make announcements that they are doing X/Y/Z but cannot acknowledge an issue in the same manner?  

• Options
    GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I think he will be a bonus for 7 days given the offer is good for another 6 days.
    We are all beta testers