Options

Field Passes not WORKING again.

13Next

Comments

• Options
    haberknockerhaberknocker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I wish i was smart enough to know how to use a hack, that way I could really stick it to them.  Unfortunately I am not.  I am the dumb guy that instead spends actual money to get resources.  NOT ANYMORE!!!
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I have never seen a company that cannot differentiate their own mistakes from the cheating of others.  All they had to do was look at the ticket further as this was a continuation of my previous ticket.  All they would have to do is look at the compensation they had sent me.  So in review, they stole my money, locked me out of the game, then let me back in 25 hours later, then blamed me for their screw up, and no compensation for their screw up.  I will wait to see what the next response is, but if they continue to blame me then I will be done with this game forever.

SOP for GLU. Get used to it.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Checking to see how bad you folks got robbed with this latest GLU up.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service