Options

More x factors missing.

TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
Just got done talking to CS who assured me that I had nothing missing on my account. Even sent them a picture from last weekend's parker with my level 14 bonus game x factor on him. What is this shit? Such a joke. What a waste of money 
Prev1

Comments

• Options

• Options
    edited October 2020
    why is Glu allowing this trash to still be sold? Surely you know there's an issue. Why is CS unable to help? Nothing but radio silence on this. It's a big deal and we've all heard absolutely jack shit from "the team"
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    oh it was returned? Then where the **** is it
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited October 2020
    why is Glu allowing this trash to still be sold? Surely you know there's an issue. Why is CS unable to help? Nothing but radio silence on this. It's a big deal and we've all heard absolutely jack shit from "the team"

I’m not sure what else you would possibly need to understand this is an absolute dog shit company, running a game supported by abject retards, that will fu.ck you over at any given opportunity 

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Accountability of any kind would be nice. These skills are disappearing from so many people, and they aren't even addressing the issues.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    At this point what do you expect from this company? They are completely unethical and damn proud of it

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    At this point what do you expect from this company? They are completely unethical and damn proud of it
    My x factor tokens 
  • Options
    Based on what CS has told you, you can kiss those good bye. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    @TheFullMonte: They aren’t retards. They are trained to screw us over. 

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    They are allowing this “trash” to be sold because dumb people keep buying....Throwing money at a broken game... why fix it? 
    So nothing is EVER going to change 21,22  etc will be the same.... because there will always be dumb people spending money. 
  • Options
    Whats your AS level again @mythicaldragon ? lol. If i recall correctly, your mostly a silver/gold team the last few's years with a very high AS level. Pretty sure you fall into that "dumb people" category. As do I, so not singling you out by any means lol.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Whats your AS level again @mythicaldragon ? lol. If i recall correctly, your mostly a silver/gold team the last few's years with a very high AS level. Pretty sure you fall into that "dumb people" category. As do I, so not singling you out by any means lol.
    We're all retards lol. Let's not sugar coat it
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Shhhhh 🤫
    Calm down buddy... 
    I never said I wasn’t one of the dumb ones! Was just stating the truth were dumb. Lol 
    However I haven’t spent in a couple months... I’m rehabilitated! 😂 🍻 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    FWIW @TyroneEastwood I did get my single bg7 xfactor finally restored. Only took a week. Fortunate for me though since they sold the 5-15 xfactors last weekend I haven't spent a single gold coin on any in the store or swapped any players.

If you're gonna move xfactors around remove it outright from the player first. The issue I had was moving the xfactor of choice from one player to another without removing first. It has always been available in inventory when I take that extra step.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Agreed, but HOWEVER...... our AS status was pushed forward this year. I gained my VIP from a purchase made in the ‘17 app during the ‘18 season, still trying to figure that one out. But just because we have achieved a certain AS status, doesnt mean it was recently. I’ve certainly stopped my spending this year. Oh wait, last year too. But ‘18? Man o man what a great year except for credit card charges but there was a reason. Last 2 years, nope. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. Glu took a different approach in ‘19, ‘20. Damn, I forgot where I was going with this, nevermind, goodnight 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    FWIW @TyroneEastwood I did get my single bg7 xfactor finally restored. Only took a week. Fortunate for me though since they sold the 5-15 xfactors last weekend I haven't spent a single gold coin on any in the store or swapped any players.

If you're gonna move xfactors around remove it outright from the player first. The issue I had was moving the xfactor of choice from one player to another without removing first. It has always been available in inventory when I take that extra step.
    notice that after weeks of busting balls with CS, they give them back RIGHT before the fuckin new ones drop
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

I've been doing that, removing it first, between WoH and CvC and all of mine are there and available too.
  • Options
    Whats the point of having that swap factor there in the first place then? Another work around you have to do because of piss poor programing. Which cost a lot of people a shit load of skills and money. Yet, Blue cant even make a 2min post addressing the issue. Or anyone associated with GLU for that matter. Speaks volume to the people working here.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Glu really is the worst rip-off there has ever been.  Hell, even those phone sex hotlines back in the ‘90s were a better deal.
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Whats the point of having that swap factor there in the first place then? Another work around you have to do because of piss poor programing. Which cost a lot of people a shit load of skills and money. Yet, Blue cant even make a 2min post addressing the issue. Or anyone associated with GLU for that matter. Speaks volume to the people working here.

Their goal is to get your money. Mission accomplished. That's it. Quit giving them your money. They've made it clear what their mission is to everyone. They've given us MANY middle fingers in response. Now it is on us to quit paying them.

I haven't spent a dime since I made my pledge. I farmed a little gold this weekend bc it is DG, but I stopped after just a little while because I just don't feel like doing it any longer.

Until everyone else reaches this point, this monster will only get worse.

This company has made it clear what they think about all of us. We only have ourselves to blame now. It is like the gaming version of Stockholm Syndrome.

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Poor (or non existent) communication from Glu has been of their worst qualities. I don’t have the slightest inclination how or what takes place in the Game App development World, but from my perspective, it seems intentional. At the end of the day, people will find their own workaround so that we can continue playing. A message from Glu to the general public might lead to increased volume of CS tickets... I don’t know 🤷‍♂️. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Glu really is the worst rip-off there has ever been.  Hell, even those phone sex hotlines back in the ‘90s were a better deal.
    I talked my cousin into calling a bunch of those one night. Had a blast, but boy oh boy was my aunt and uncle mad at them when the phone bill showed up 😂😂😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Poor (or non existent) communication from Glu has been of their worst qualities. I don’t have the slightest inclination how or what takes place in the Game App development World, but from my perspective, it seems intentional. 
    I would actually agree with you because public opinion be damned, the ones I've met are rather sharp. Obviously, I don't agree with the approach, but this has been the protocol as long as I can remember. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

100% it's a bug. In fairness I really only have myself to blame though. I was removing them first since they came out cause the thought crossed my mind that maybe they would disappear. Same with trading a player in that had an xfactor, I would always remove it first just in case (there was an announcement that they wouldn't disappear during trade-in but not trusting that, of course). And literally the one time I tried it it happened. The time frame for resolution to restore a single xfactor taking a whole week is just nonsense though.
  • Options
    Yea but for many people, including myself. Whenever I need to switch out skills. I just swap them, having to remove first, then attach the new one defeats the purpose of the whole function of SWAP tab. Again, we only have ourselves to blame for having faith in GLU word. Just the like FP issue from Friday. Did anyone see any mention of it in the news? Nope, but I got my missing lxp and 65 mega lxp boxes from FP tiers magically added into my account, (no gift notification). They were just added to my totals, I also didn't get a reply from CS about the issue.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was removing them first since they came out cause the thought crossed my mind that maybe they would disappear. Same with trading a player in that had an xfactor, I would always remove it first just in case (there was an announcement that they wouldn't disappear during trade-in but not trusting that, of course). And literally the one time I tried it it happened.

I approach every new feature in general with extreme caution because I expect it not to work properly. That's just sad.
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited November 2020
    This to me looks like another case where the CS dude you got didn't know how to help you, and with that I apologize.  Obviously, that doesn't do much, but I'll get your issue moved up to the internal team.  DM me your account name, and it'll be easier for them to take action.  They already went home for the day, but should be able to take care of this tomorrow.

On that note, since this was discussed over the weekend, I couldn't voice in.   You should also know that this functionality was fixed in the next update we'll be releasing soon.  Apologies for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    This to me looks like another case where the CS dude you got didn't know how to help you, and with that I apologize.  Obviously, that doesn't do much, but I'll get your issue moved up to the internal team.  DM me your account name, and it'll be easier for them to take action.  They already went home for the day, but should be able to take care of this tomorrow.

On that note, since this was discussed over the weekend, I couldn't voice in.   You should also know that this functionality was fixed in the next update we'll be releasing soon.  Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thanks man. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Nice to see this issue is being addressed in the next update.  Takeaway is to not bother with these until release happens.
  • Options
    Addressed how? There are so many people missing so many skills that just vanished. CS claims to to replaced them. They never did, its impossible to keep track. I have so many, that I cant even trade the lower ones in anymore, it freezes my app. It takes 2-3min to trade in 1 skill.. The interface to trade them in is awful.
    – The Great Houmy