Options

Mega Tower at Diamond 1/25/21 - Game Still Curves You Out Consistently

2Next

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Since the 22.5% WOH boxes were released I've gone 136 for 606, which is 22.4%.  I've had some amazing days, some terrible ones and more infuriating than anything, when trying to box cap a player my pull rate has been 20.1% vs 24.6% when I'm not.  It all comes out in the wash - I believe in the stated odds.

It’s definitely a crap shoot. 2 weeks ago I went 5 for 39. This week I went  11 or 12 for 30. For the most part I agree it always comes in at or around 22.5% eventually. But also agree there should be a guarantee at a certain point. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

MUCH smoother experience yesterday at Diamond. The most fun I've had with WoH in a while.

Only curved out once on 5.8 and that was during cycle six. I only got curved out once on 5.10 on cycle 8. Other than that, there were a few rounds where it would start with two curve outs, and that was it. I had to work my way through it with no errors, but that actually made it fun.

10 cycles in a decent amount of time. Can't ask for more.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Your always going to have "bad cycles" but for the most part your d10, 20/20 bats with good skills will dominate 95% of the time. I always have a few cycles where my best bat will sometimes get 9 straight curves and there's nothing you can do about. 1 bad cycle out of 10+ is within acceptable margins.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

MUCH smoother experience yesterday at Diamond. The most fun I've had with WoH in a while.

Only curved out once on 5.8 and that was during cycle six. I only got curved out once on 5.10 on cycle 8. Other than that, there were a few rounds where it would start with two curve outs, and that was it. I had to work my way through it with no errors, but that actually made it fun.

Sorry doc, you lost all credibility with me when you spent a year saying you would never go diamond...immediately followed by you posting about how great diamond life is. You’re in a timeout! 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

Once you see how easy Royale is in a stat boost(this weekend), you'll get bored of WoH.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Could not agree with you more Alex. Stat boost royale just makes the 25 a monotonous chore. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    My first diamond weekend was Royale a couple weeks ago with the boosts.  You are correct!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    My first diamond weekend was Royale a couple weeks ago with the boosts.  You are correct!
    Still waiting on those spicy wife nudes...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Still waiting on those spicy wife nudes...
    Those will be in a weekend box, probably the 250 gold ones. Along with some booby prizes, but not necessarily those kind of boobies. 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    The 250 gold box because the odds are lower? What’s the over/under on getting the pics? 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged nudes?!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"