GLU - FIX YOUR FREEZING/LOAD 90% WOH GAME - ITS FRICKIN BROKE

bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
GLU - I know that you know your WOH game is broken.
For a large number of users it freeze/loads at 90% when you attempt to select a player to play a WOH round. It happens over and over and over...you select a player...the game starts to load...then freezes at 90%. Only work around is to force close the app and reboot. Then while your level progress is retained - the player you selected is now locked. 
This has been happening in WOH since day 1 go live. 
I know you guys know it's broken - because a) many of us have put in CS tickets, b) there are multiple posts about it on the forums, and c) there are multiple posts about it on global.
IT IS NOT OUR WIFI's. IT IS YOUR APP THAT IS BROKEN.
My iPAD is brand new, 30 gb of storage, my bandwith upload and download speeds are at or above 40 mbps. 
IT'S NOT ME. IT'S YOU.

It would be really nice if you acknowledge there are issues and fix them.

Also - I initiated a rally event today during WOH. Playing the WOH/Rally was glitch free. Not a single incident of freeze/loading occurred. However - as soon as I went back to the standalone WOH event - I immediately began having issues again. Anyways - as it stands now - WOH is impossible to play. I run out of eligible players to chose from (not using gold to unlock guys I never actually used). If this continues much longer - See Ya.

Please fix it.

Prev13

Comments

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    What he said. 

It froze three consecutive times for me. It’s unplayable. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I cant even open it, crashes at 39%
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    CS told me they had no evidence of this problem existing.

• xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I bet this issue is caused by an attempt to save progress for when the game would crash "normally".  Since it apparently never was an issue during the beta testing with Android users, it probably also has to do with Apple iOS.  

I have not been able to open the app after doing the update. Crashes at 39% and then I always immediately get a message at the bottom of my screen that says "Email could not open properly" and then as soon as I close that dialog box, I get another one that says "Email keeps stopping".

This is only when I try to open TSB and everything else on my phone seems to work fine. What are they trying to do with my email app?

• Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I got thru 7 rounds without the 90% issue... then the app crashed. 😂😂
    At least that’s a different problem 
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Jedddoggy - appreciate your issue - however would like to keep this thread focused on the WOH freeze issue at 90% load if possible. thanks. Want them to finally acknowledge that this issue is occurring and is widespread.

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    My app wont even open anymore now 21' or 20' just loads halfway the crashes 
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    I think it is probably related, there Bob.
  • MoenPOSMoenPOS Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Jedddoggy - appreciate your issue - however would like to keep this thread focused on the WOH freeze issue at 90% load if possible. thanks. Want them to finally acknowledge that this issue is occurring and is widespread.

Remember...we are all in this together🤣
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    In all honesty, this isn’t anything a 15,000 global gold gift won’t fix, once the issue is fixed. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just an FYI, they're aware of the issue and they've been looking into it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    MoenPOS said:

Remember...we are all in this together🤣
    Fuqu2?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    When opening the game it gets to 39% and crashed. Everytime. It was loading just fine about 40-45 minutes ago🤷
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Crashing all day. I can Uninstall, reinstall, login again, and play, until the next time I have to close or leave the app. Then it's back to square one and I get to 39% and it crashes. 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Crashing all day. I can Uninstall, reinstall, login again, and play, until the next time I have to close or leave the app. Then it's back to square one and I get to 39% and it crashes. 
    Its happening to some of my other apps too like my PayPal and gmail also the same with '20
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    Did someone say dumpster fire?
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    In all honesty, this isn’t anything a 15,000 global gold gift won’t fix, once the issue is fixed. 
    If you get a 15,000 gold gift for this,  you better spend that bad boy immediately because they will be repossessing it in short order. Can't take back what you don't have. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    When opening the game it gets to 39% and crashed. Everytime. It was loading just fine about 40-45 minutes ago🤷
    I'm getting the same thing you are.  It's nice to see the game is still in beta.
    Just no.  
    My Gmail is doing same freaking thing. Uninstalled game. And then cleared out app data for my Gmail and it's now working. POS game. You would think after all these years Glu would actually put out a halfway decent game. I have to have my email so I guess the game has been kicked to the curb for now
    Why are they trying to jack with peoples email is what I want to know... seems rather intrusive.
    Nevermind my Gmail is still doing it. This f*cking game broke my phone. Can't close out my Gmail or it'll start crashing.
    It's seems as if it's just this game a my Gmail that's doing it
    TSB frying peoples phones now, and all along I thought box odds were the worst thing that could happen to us.
  • ReecesReeces Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    For those that are having issue while loading to 39% and crashing... You need to go uninstall the Android System Webview app. Send all gifts or kudos to @TyroneEastwood
    Staying at GOLD in 2020....

Reeces said:
    For those that are having issue while loading to 39% and crashing... You need to go uninstall the Android System Webview app. Send all gifts or kudos to @TyroneEastwood
    Will this mess up my phone?
    Can't uninstall it only disable... 
    Quite honestly I can care less about the game. I want my Gmail work correctly again
    Reeces said:
    Will this mess up my phone?
    thats irrelevant!!! ...Tap Sports working is more important.  lol

LOL.  I don't really know honestly.