Options

Did Somebody say Rigged Boxes?

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited March 2021 in General TSB Discussion
The current POTW boxes are a classic case of glu’s rigged boxes.  Sure the odds might be correct but you will pull the pitcher most of the time.  To make matters worse the pitcher is purposefully jacked and will perform poorly.

Here is a classic example of my POTW from last week, couldn’t win 3 prime games in a row.  He just burned thru my ice bags for nothing.  Look at the comparison to a lower rated starter, so obviously rigged it’s laughable.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• Options
    clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    SP in the number one slot always pulls tougher matchups.  He’ll be more successful at 2-5 but you won’t have direct ice bag spin control.  

A lot of people can’t win 3 prime games in a row consistently ATM.  Teams are weak and lots are nearing or at their level total game caps.   I wouldn’t blame it on the SP.  
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    My comparison pitcher is my normal #1 guy.  While your point is valid I don’t think it applies here but thanks for mentioning it, never thought of that
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    whynot said:
    My comparison pitcher is my normal #1 guy.  While your point is valid I don’t think it applies here but thanks for mentioning it, never thought of that
    I think you should look at the field of players today vs last week.  Very different, and larger pool for opponents. potw players are always handicapped. Been that way for 2 years. They complete sets. That's it. Nothing gained from them 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    ballslappers84ballslappers84 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    It’s all rigged even the bonus games.