Options

Banner Ad at the Top Of The Game: Anyone Get This Yet?

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

What a pain this is. Blocks the score/progress of any game. Won't go anywhere, even if you click it to remove it.

I'm already not playing 21 much. This isn't helping.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    I think you have to buy something to remove it. Ie send me a gift for $0.99 😎
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If it really bothers you, spend the 99 cents. In my case, it was super annoying so I sent a gift to get rid of it. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    If it really bothers you, spend the 99 cents. In my case, it was super annoying so I sent a gift to get rid of it. 
    I'm not seeing any records of this in my gifts inbox 🧐
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its crazy how many people bitch about these ads,  holy shit spend the .99... Send yourself a gift or whatever. There are so many other issues with the game that this shouldn't even be brought up as a concern. 
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Its crazy how many people bitch about these ads,  holy shit spend the .99... Send retirepujols a gift or whatever. There are so many other issues with the game that this shouldn't even be brought up as a concern. 
    I agree. 

dkarski87 said:
    Its crazy how many people bitch about these ads,  holy shit spend the .99... Send yourself a gift or whatever. There are so many other issues with the game that this shouldn't even be brought up as a concern. 
    I barely even play, which makes these issues comical, but it seems like they've upped their glu-up game this past week or so. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    First thing I did when I downloaded this was to spend like $5 on a special to remove the ads. Probably the only $5 this company will see from me too.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Can someone please send the good @drsmartassphd a 99 cent iTunes card.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Y'all are some cheap mother fůckers if you're fully capable of selling your information on surveys,  yet complaining about a 1$ cost to make your game better. Fking insane. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    That banner ad at the top was Glu’s best way to get my 2nd and 3rd team to send a gift to my main team. My main team has made one purchase, which was the stadium. No unwanted ads anymore 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    That banner ad at the top was Glu’s best way to get my 2nd and 3rd team to send a gift to my main team. My main team has made one purchase, which was the stadium. No unwanted ads anymore 
    They got my holders too! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I only have one team if I continue to play 21. I bought the 1.99 special. Ad was still there last night. LOLOLOL

It may be gone today but I doubt I'll open the app today. Work is insane.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service