Options

Club Rally questions

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
Good morning, community. Just wondering if anyone has some insight as to the requirements for how many people have to pass each level in Rally. I know in Warm Up it is 9 that have to get through Level 1 to proceed to level 2. Do the other Higher difficulty Rally modes require the same amount to pass each Level as Warm Up, or is it a lesser amount? Thanks to anyone that has this information.

Comments

• Options
    louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    What happens if you only have five people in your club?  What are the requirements then?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The higher you advance, the less people required to beat it. Club of 20, 10 people need to beat it, then I think its 8 people, then 6. Once its cleared, its open for all levels for the remaining 2 hours.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What happens if you only have five people in your club?  What are the requirements then?
    Get 4 more club members and have 9 pass level 1
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm not certain of the breakdown, but a solo club works great for these. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @DFBB that’s great news but my question is does your holder and main have to beat it or just 1 of them? 
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    And do rally tickets carry over to the next season??
  • Options
    buddydave said:
    And do rally tickets carry over to the next season??
    Rally tickets are tied to the club and all unused tickets continue to stack and do NOT reset with each rally season. Part of encouraging club play is that the more people you have in your club, the more rally tickets you can get. For example, a club of 20 can get a thousand rally tickets a day. 

2003cobra said:
    @DFBB that’s great news but my question is does your holder and main have to beat it or just 1 of them? 
    I’m not sure. When I tried it, it was just me and no holder in the club. I’ll have to give this a try soon. 
  • Options
    So if we never used our rally tickets we could eventually save up 6k to buy the player in the box 
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    2003cobra said:
    So if we never used our rally tickets we could eventually save up 6k to buy the player in the box 
    Those are rally medals. haha

edit: medals are earned by completing levels in the rally events and are tied to the individual. those also do NOT reset and you can just keep saving them.
  • Options
    Lol. Thanks for clarifying. I really haven’t paid much attention to it. I will once I can beat woh and get back to a solo club