Options

Chart for Pop-up WOH ?

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Has one been posted ? Team sucks so need all the help I can get 😝. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited April 2021
    COWPILEY said:
    Level 1: LLRRRRRRRR

Level 2: RRRRLRRLRL

All I got so far.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    It's level 1, 3, and 5 from Royale(for levels 1, 2, and 3 for the pop up WoH).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    I had a feeling the last level was 5 from Royale. I think I’m finally learning the timing for these “pop ups”, so maybe I might be able to play one with more than 20 minutes remaining. I’ve yet to receive a push notification for this event, but I sure receive all others. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I just got one at 10:07 so not too bad 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    I had a feeling the last level was 5 from Royale. I think I’m finally learning the timing for these “pop ups”, so maybe I might be able to play one with more than 20 minutes remaining. I’ve yet to receive a push notification for this event, but I sure receive all others. 
    I honestly don't know if you're joking, but just in case: There have been three woh 'pop ups' every Thursday for the last 6-7 weeks(dating back to '20); Just look at the timer for the multipliers. 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    I honestly don't know if you're joking, but just in case: There have been three woh 'pop ups' every Thursday for the last 6-7 weeks(dating back to '20); Just look at the timer for the multipliers. 
    Joking? Not any more so as Glu is joking about the push notifications. I’ve NEVER received one EVER for these pop ups. And unfortunately, I’m not GLUED to the game every Thursday for the past 6-7 weeks. I play when I can, and only hoped their push notifications worked. But they don’t. Period!

*EDIT* Why should any of us have to look at the timer to try and figure out when WOH will “pop up”? They said enable push notifications, I DON’T GET ANY!

*EDIT #2* https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2020/discussion/5461564/woh-notification#latest

You will see others NEVER received notification and YOU also had to look at timer to decide. I’m not sure why I was being called out. Tell your buddies to send out the push notifications and we have ZERO problems. Night night
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    COWPILEY said:
    You will see others NEVER received notification and YOU also had to look at timer to decide. I’m not sure why I was being called out. Tell your buddies to send out the push notifications and we have ZERO problems. Night night
    My point was, I don't get them either. I prob won't get them next week or the week after. 

edit: When I want to play pop up WoH, I look at the timers. I don't need to be glued to the app. The notifications haven't been working as intended and the issue didn't just start yesterday(you linked a three week old thread with the exact problem/solution). 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks for the info !
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think its been like 3est, 7est and 11est every Thursday. I know 11-12 has been one every time, give or take an hour on 3 and 7.
  • Options
    Thanks. It probably would be more fun if just randomly popped up and one got lucky. But to keep telling us to allow push notifications and then being told this is an ongoing failure for over 3 weeks is laughable. This bunch can’t fix a push notification after 3 weeks? I’m not surprised. Maybe I’ll just set phone alarms for every Thursday 😂