Options

Who needs points?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Either you will have more than 22K in XP tomorrow, or you need 33 cycles tomorrow 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Either you will have more than 22K in XP tomorrow, or you need 33 cycles tomorrow 
    Im not in the business of cycle capping at this point. Ive done that prior years and this year ive taken a much more passive approach (playing solo so no pressure) and saving up for a big weekend every month or two. Works at well for me work/life wise and its cheap.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Im not in the business of cycle capping at this point. Ive done that prior years and this year ive taken a much more passive approach (playing solo so no pressure) and saving up for a big weekend every month or two. Works at well for me work/life wise and its cheap.
    I’ve only cleared 7 total levels this week. And I easily could have done more. 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    Chez Tyrones. @2020KC keeps kicking people out and @CanadaCubs says he's tired of carrying little pissants like us around. He's out drinking with his harem of succubi now, and he's going to beat us all if we don't come up with about 4 billion points. All I got is this D.J. Stewart chumbalone, and franchise crock McCann is slashing 213/283/455 through 13 games.

That's gonna earn me time in The Chair, which means he fills a sock full of the coins he says he has to spend to keep me in the club, and beats me over the head with it. I don't even want to tell you what he does with The Black Choo-Choo Stick. 

You might be my only hope. Please. I beg you. Join our club. Once you get past the abuse and player trafficking part, it's a pretty cool place.
    Don't air family business in public.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit