Options

Weekend collection sets

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
These end at noon eastern on Sunday. Thought I would be proactive this week for those who ask every Sunday who were in the sets and what time they end. 

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So I’ll ask the great Wizard hiding in Glu World. Why do these weekend sets end so much earlier than the other “normal” sets? 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I honestly feel sorry for anyone who chased the garbage GLU offered this weekend.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Someone in my club either got lucky with sets or spent big. They’ve got more points in this event than I have in the month since launch. Last year, I’d have bought Sanchez to get a set and feel like I was making a decent contribution and close the gap to them a bit. 

I look back and think WTF did you do that? I might score 500m this weekend. If I spent for Sanchez, I might score 700m or so. No-one will care if I do. It’s unlikely that it would make my club finish higher. No-one will pin a medal on my chest. All that would happen is that someone at Glu would sit there laughing because they’d mugged me off. None of this shit matters and everyone needs to realise that. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    I honestly feel sorry for anyone who chased the garbage GLU offered this weekend.
    It's really no different than any other boxes that are served up. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    None of this shit matters snd everyone needs to realise that. 
    This is 99% of life. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This is 99% of the forums
    I fixed it for you. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    DFBB said:
    This is 99% of the forums
    I fixed it for you. 
    That’s high praise
  • Options
    ohkellynashohkellynash Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    If they offer boxes to collect the sets, it should be for the duration of the event.   I chased and spent until the end and lost out on the muncy set collection because it was gone.  If this out sign? I doubt it