Options

Solve captcha correctly and still locked

2Next

Comments

• Options
    TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    These fkin things need to stop! Banned twice for 3 hours today. 1st time I wasn't paying attention. Second time there was no right answer. Fix your stupid ass trash Glu.Β 

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Been a bad all around. Spilt my bedtime water all over my mattress. Stubbed my toe on the very bed I was rushing to get dried up. Now this...
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    These fkin things need to stop! Banned twice for 3 hours today. 1st time I wasn't paying attention. Second time there was no right answer. Fix your stupid ass trash Glu.Β 

This is the greatest troll ever πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts

β€œNew Feature! Pop-up Min Game for quick rewards!

At random times, you'll see a pop up mini game, showing several players which you may match, find the odd one out, select other matching criteria.

The instructions for each new mini game will be displayed on the screen.

Some pointers to keep in mind:
    • a spinning player image and static player image count as the same image.
    • If the mini-game requires you to select the same images and there are no same player image on the screen, please select the matching color image instead.Β 
    • if you select the wrong image(s) too many times, you might lose the ability to auto-play. In so don't just mash buttons; pay attention to what you see.
    If you select the correct player image(s), you will receive a quick reward, which is also displayed on the screen.

Have fun and enjoy your quick rewards!”

They say to match the same color πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🀷
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The question has to be asked. What quick rewards are popping up on everyone else’s screens? Β Because I get squadooshΒ 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    tshea510 said:

β€œNew Feature! Pop-up Min Game for quick rewards!

At random times, you'll see a pop up mini game, showing several players which you may match, find the odd one out, select other matching criteria.

The instructions for each new mini game will be displayed on the screen.

Some pointers to keep in mind:
    • a spinning player image and static player image count as the same image.
    • If the mini-game requires you to select the same images and there are no same player image on the screen, please select the matching color image instead.Β 
    • if you select the wrong image(s) too many times, you might lose the ability to auto-play. In so don't just mash buttons; pay attention to what you see.
    If you select the correct player image(s), you will receive a quick reward, which is also displayed on the screen.

Have fun and enjoy your quick rewards!”

They say to match the same color πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    This is the wicked advice I got from CS.Β Β 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"