Options

Extra bases are trash!

WookstarWookstar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Please tell me I'm not the only person that plays this game that thinks the extra bases game mode is absolute trash

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2021
    I actually really like it personally. No bonus players. Your team scores based on how good your team is. I hit tier 5 for the progress rewards every time and then call it quits until I have a team that can shoot higher than that. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Manual playing yields much better results. Autoplays are very inconsistent. Also cvc edge is the deciding factor, as soon as you get it you see your scores improve. (cue conspiracy theory).
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited May 2021
    To be good at extra bases it requires the same as most modes.  Besides the obvious of being diamond which helps you in every mode, you need to taylor your team towards it (player skills, xfactors) and the cvc edge will make your sims more consistent when boosting.   Also like most events it requires time, and the more entries/franchise coins and cash you spend, the better you will fare 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I play only for the 200 gold.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    If they had new stickers as the reward for top 10, then I'd play. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Manual playing yields much better results. Autoplays are very inconsistent. Also cvc edge is the deciding factor, as soon as you get it you see your scores improve. (cue conspiracy theory).
    I almost always agree with this, but this year wasn’t the case for me so I canceled cvc edge. I saw no real difference. Did have occasional better score but mostly my scores were huge dump piles either way.