Options

Global glitch??

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
Anybody know what’s going on in global with the enlarged chat?  More importantly can anyone make it stop!!!!
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged chat?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    edited May 2021
    its called basic programming.. <size=100> <color=Red> the fix is stay out of global if you don't like it.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    <input=99999999gold>   didnt work.  Fishful Thinking 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Doesn't seem to work for me lol
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Huh. I just got almost 10 mil in gold. I’ll try to spend it before Glu takes it back 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    This forum is dead 💀 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    This forum is dead 💀 
    That is because the game is now boring. Name one thing in this game you get excited for.  

I am running out of steam. There is no challenge for me at Diamond right now. I’ve won 5020 games in a row, so winning isn’t a challenge. WOH isn’t challenging, and that is because the reward isn’t worth a challenging tower. 

The game now is about time and money. I’m not going to spend 5-6 hours a day tapping games all the time. Maybe once every 2 weeks or so I’ll do that. Not going to spend much if any at all. So I’m bored. 
  • Options
    This forum is dead 💀 
    They burnt the hell out of the players. The constant varied version of royale/multi event/rotating multiplier is exhausting. People are only playing on power hours lately
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    So long as the whales keep spending glu is happy
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    A wise man once related this game to a calculator showdown - How fast you can make your numbers go up.  If you think about, that's all this game has become
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Haha yeah, it's basically all about who can complete the mathematical equations for maximum bonus points per second. We're now basically just a bunch of nerds with calculators, totally agree 😂
  • Options
    clemente72clemente72 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I finally quit this game this week.  Deleted the app and am going cold turkey.  Alternate between jonesing fir a fix (why I’m posting this) and loving that I’m actually breaking the chains and walking away.  I’ve quit smoking before and it feels the same in a way.........never coming back and I encourage all the whiners and complainers here to dump this app right in the trash.