Options

Pick'em From Weekend.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Considering how difficult they are this year I figure we would've been given this one as a freebie. The double header was added after the pickem was submitted meaning we couldn't change our answers. The pickem states that Means and Lynn were scheduled to pitch the 1st game, however they did not pitch that game, they pitched Game 2. Sure its a technicality but given all the mess up we endure this should've be given as Y/N because they did not pitch the games outlined in the pick-em. This one should be adjusted to reflect they DID NOT pitch the game outlined in the question.

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah! I've only gotten like three of these right since late March. Make us whole here! 
  • Options
    They don't have an argument here, the pick'em clear states 11:10am PT which was game 1. Both pitchers did NOT play this game. It doesn't matter that they played Game 2 later that day. We are going based on what we submitted for the 11:10am PT game, not the second game. @DFBB @xixsidesxix @jalapenocubbies can you please post this in the council chat and make the argument.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I already passed it along. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I’m not in there anymore. I’m assuming sides and Boom still are. 
  • Options
    Ty.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    We're still playing catch-up over all the stuff on the weekend, but I added this to our dev chat because it's more important than just feedback.  Thanks for making us aware, dkarski.
  • Options
    Thanks for checking in Blue, appreciate it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard any update on this? The pickem will be gone in a day or two if its not changed.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard I was pretty happy that you addressed the issue here but you guys didnt act on it. I mean its pretty clear and cut the times listed on the pickem for submission.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Well the pickem is now gone. Thanks for looking into it.
    – The Great Houmy