Options

Capping primes

97lefty97lefty Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
edited June 2021 in General TSB Discussion
I’ve already capped gurrerro jr. who should I start on next out of Perez,story,or cronenworth? 

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Not criticizing, but why would you level a player after their event? Pxp is costly.  And 380s only have 1 week before the next jump. Maybe I'm just not seeing the point here 🤷‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Got to use it somewhere. And the primes that are relevant to the current  event score big in events even  when not capped. Right or wrong who knows. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I get ya lefty, all depends on what’s important to ya.  Think you will find that @CanadaCubs opinion is shared by most experienced players so not much help for you here.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Ya, bonus points aside, I'm more considering things like weekend discounts, FP, how many boxes I'm gonna blast through. I'm on a hiatus, but typically I would be jumping into a .3 club getting the FP, then taking the foil player to D7/D8 and grabbing repulls on the box. I'm not sure I could pull the trigger on taking a prime straight to D10. That's costly. But, I also never half level anyone. it's an all or nothing situation.  Obviously if you're gold or below, it's a different story. 
  • Options
    I’ve stayed gold the last three years after trying platinum before that. Sorry I didn’t state that earlier. Thanks for the comments
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m an irrelevant gold team here too 😛
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    whynot said:
    I’m an irrelevant gold team here too 😛
    I wish I could use your coined statement here. Instead, I'm gonna borrow fahqu2 statement. "Remember,  were all in this together"