Options

Login from original device

YocumYocum Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I couldn’t open my Juneteenth boxes yesterday cause the app would crash. After no help from cs  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and then when logging in I got log in from original device. I need customer support to move the account to that device to begin with as I no longer have that device. Customer support has not responded to me now in 11 hours. Anyone know a different way to get them?

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    So far I’ve emailed a couple times. Tried to contact cs from my device. Tried to contact them through my holder account. Tried to contact them through 20 also. I haven’t gotten a single reply yet and it’s almost 12 hours now. 
  • Options
    Update. Cs finally responded. Asked me my team name which I gave when I started the ticket to avoid that question. I provided team name. That was an hour and half ago and no response. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    They will resolve it, but not in a timely matter.  Just enjoy Juneteenth and Fathers Day.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Lol no patience. I do timely better. 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Lol don’t get me wrong you deserve better, you just won’t get it here
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    get a get ahead of the horse and provide screen shots of purchases made. I had this happen last year. Took about 7 days to get it straightened out and after going back and forth I needed to provide screen shots of purchases to prove it was actually my account.