Options

Unable to open boxes

bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
Since Friday around noon; I’ve been unable to open Daily Video,Gold box, club achievement box and fan rewards box.I contacted customer service and they’ve been working on it for 2 days. Unbelievable.  I need the player in the fan rewards box and have 3 of them I’m unable to open. I asked them just to give me the player in box. Response: they are unable to give players free players.  FREE…it’s earned and Glu ‘s technical ineptness is not allowing me to get him. I and my club are not earning the bonus points and thus losing out on potential rewards. I’ve missed 2 daily video boxes. By the time they fix it; the player will be of no use. I’m so frustrated. Just had to share. 

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    While this is a customer care issue, I've also put it into feedback.  This just lacks information.  Things that could help are what exactly happens when you try to open a box.  Does it crash? Does nothing happen?  Are you opening it and receiving nothing?  All this matters, and we have no details.