Options

Video Gold not Being Credited

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
With newest update, a watched video shows gold collected, but it does not appear as actually collected. I just watched 4 in a row and my gold total remains unchanged. So this proved my suspicions from the last couple of days.
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I'm putting this on my list, but you did also bring this up to CS, right? Hopefully they've gotten back to you by now because this is something they should easily be able to verify.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I'm putting this on my list, but you did also bring this up to CS, right? Hopefully they've gotten back to you by now because this is something they should easily be able to verify.
    Sorry, just now seeing this. No, I didn’t bother with CS. I’ve learned to pick and choose my battles with them and for a few missed videos wasn’t worth it. However the last few days of that stupid little video trying to load in the upper left of screen and then failing or locking up the app needs some serious addressing. It’s been reported by others in the main forum, Thanks for the reply.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Anyone else experiencing extremely long waits in between videos? Kinda been this way for me since the most recent update… but sporadic here and there they load like normal but mostly more times than not long waits. Same WiFi same phone etc…. So idk 🤷🏻‍♂️  
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    I've put that in my weekly feedback, mythical.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Tks blue 👍🏻