Options

Payoff pitch

2Next

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    tshea510 said:
     Cycled 10 times to get the 15k lxp, scoring around 1bn per cycle. Damn it was boring. Hope it’s a tiny multiplyer next week 
    Yea man it really drags by the end of the cycle but the lxp was nice at least
    And WOH isn’t boring? I played WOH once, just to prove that I DID post the correct pitching chart in another thread, lol. To me, this was by FAR the best Royale ever! Many resources to be gained from PP and Prime games for me. Loved this weekend! Props to Glu!
    My bad yo! Should have never questioned you, oh great one😂
    😂😂😂  @Toughthundercats
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    edited August 2021
    IMO they’re both boring and have their pros and cons. I’m sure that not getting a reward player in PP like you do in woh (60 points behind the newest release) plus the slower pace of play discourages some from playing it but I thought that it was a great weekend event. 
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    So much for pumping this game.  Prize is an OF with a name that has to be made up, and an BXP box for every cycle.   Payoff pitch should ONLY reward pitchers for completeing the tower.
  • Options
    What's with the "Mystery Pitch" with Legend Glavine?  Bases loaded and you get a pitch that you don't know what the movement is going to be?
  • Options
    That would suck. A moving fastball is a little rough but I can’t imagine a mystery pitch 
  • Options
    You're right, it is the moving fastball, I thought first time it popped up it said "Mytersy Pitch".
  • Options
    Gotcha. Congrats on getting Glavine 
  • Options
    I’ve “charted” every pitch skill I’ve run across, but haven’t seen that one yet. Seen the 12 to 6 curve? Interesting. Maybe we need a thread that lists all the skills we’ve run across.
  • Options
    Kershaw throws the 12/6 curveball and Gagne throws the moving fastball. Besides those I think that I’ve only seen a slider,2-seam fastball, change-up , curve and fastball. Am I missing any? Is there a knuckleball pitcher out there? 
  • Options
    An Ephus pitch could be fun
  • Options
    I’ve seen a sinker which drops straight down 2 boxes with a hair turn to the right.

The moving fastball that Glavine throws shows a ? in the movement box and I’ve seen it break hard right and hard left 3 boxes in each direction, I’ve also seen it go directly to the spot selected.   Totally arbitrary.  Tough pitch when bases are loaded with a 1 run lead.
  • Options
    That’s tough. I go out of order so I don’t have to manually play Gagne just because of that moving fastball. I’ve also intentionally tried to walk guys if the situation allows it. That’s better than a homerun
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Kershaw throws the 12/6 curveball and Gagne throws the moving fastball. Besides those I think that I’ve only seen a slider,2-seam fastball, change-up , curve and fastball. Am I missing any? Is there a knuckleball pitcher out there? 
    There are splitters and cutters, but don’t see them much. Besides I auto play the 1st 7.
  • Options
    Im gonna assume that Braves pitchers get 5k per k
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Just curious what is the fastest pitch that one of your pitchers has thrown. Percival and Wilhelm are throwing 104mph