Options

Best box?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The way I look at it WoH keeps me stocked with bxp for skills or if I want to buy PotW/PotM.  Yeah I’d like some more lxp, fortunately for me club event rewards have allowed me to level 2 legends so far.  At diamond those 390s still score at least some points and they’ve thrown them in sets at times too.  I haven’t spent since May but the D6s and club gold have kept me able to push my somewhat casual Majors club to a few top 10s and fairly frequent top 25s.
    This is what I meant by my prior comment on the game being better than ever for f2p/low spenders. I think it’s great some guys found a way to keep the game fun for themselves. I have so much bxp and pxp from repulls at this point I just hAve no use to play woh. Goes back to what I said, the game is great for f2p right now and if you have endless pockets odds and such never mattered anyway. It’s the middle group that gets kicked in the nuts now. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Potm boxes, hands down, are the best boxes of the year. Recent changes have also made the potw boxes fire too! Those two are amazing for low budget/f2p players. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.