Options

All star tickets not moving

hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
I’ve been stuck at level 3, 111/250 tickets for 1-2 months now. It hasn’t increase a single ticket for a while. I’ve played everyday and leveled up my players from 20k to 100k strength. I asked glu why my ticket isnt moving they tell me it is accumulating, but ignore my real question of why hasn’t it moved in months. They can’t tell me when I got my last ticket. I figure folks here would be more useful than them. Anyone have any idea why my ticket stopped accruing a couple of months ago? 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Do you buy stuff? Cause thats the only way it moves. AS tickets come from purchases made in the game.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,788 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    I’ve been stuck at level 3, 111/250 tickets for 1-2 months now. It hasn’t increase a single ticket for a while. I’ve played everyday and leveled up my players from 20k to 100k strength. I asked glu why my ticket isnt moving they tell me it is accumulating, but ignore my real question of why hasn’t it moved in months. They can’t tell me when I got my last ticket. I figure folks here would be more useful than them. Anyone have any idea why my ticket stopped accruing a couple of months ago? 
    Because that’s the last time you spent real money in the game? AS tickets increase 10 for every dollar spent. So start spending! 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    hqly2001hqly2001 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    It says you earn all star tickets when you play the game, purchase bundles and level up, etc.
    so you’re saying you only earn them by purchasing bundles and the other ways are bs?
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    hqly2001 said:
    It says you earn all star tickets when you play the game, purchase bundles and level up, etc.
    so you’re saying you only earn them by purchasing bundles and the other ways are bs?
    Pretty much yes to all you said.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You get some AS tickets when you level up tiers, cant remember how many but probably under 200 moving from Bronze to Plat. Basically yes, only way to get AS tickets is buy things in the game with money.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    wbloganwblogan Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I can never get tickets.... 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    You get some AS tickets when you level up tiers, cant remember how many but probably under 200 moving from Bronze to Plat. Basically yes, only way to get AS tickets is buy things in the game with money.
    I think it's only a total of 75(30 and 45, for s1 and g1) all star tickets. They do stack from year to year, but keep in mind that they don't count towards the VIP threshold. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.