Options

Multi Event WOH 9/29

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Before the new chart guy gets called out (@2003cobra), he’ll be away from the game until late this afternoon. This is his answering service, thank you, have a great day!
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    lol. Thanks for the heads up but I didn’t seen bonus players for woh so it looks like you get the day off-unpaid of course. Payroll is still figuring up your back pay. They are trying to determine when you officially took over the job so they have to go back through all of the discussions that have been posted. Thank you for your patience 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    lol. Thanks for the heads up but I didn’t seen bonus players for woh so it looks like you get the day off-unpaid of course. Payroll is still figuring up your back pay. They are trying to determine when you officially took over the job so they have to go back through all of the discussions that have been posted. Thank you for your patience 
    Hopefully Payroll is a different department than CS.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Hopefully Payroll is a different department than CS.
    Yeah, definitely won't get squat. Just told that it's your WiFi, that's why you're not getting paid😂
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    @tshea510 it’s kind of a different department. When they have a CS question they sit in one cubicle. When they have a payroll question they change cubicles. Therefore it’s different departments