Payoff Pitch

2Next

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Take down PP and leave up WoH. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    I don’t mind the difficulty change, but no way I’m wasting my time for a garbage reward. Shows once again how clueless this dev team can be at times. OK, most of the time 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    I’d be ok if they fix PP. tone it down a little and batters should not get hits from pitches in the cold zone. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’d be ok if they fix PP. tone it down a little and batters should not get hits from pitches in the cold zone. 
    Oh I get it. But batters do get  hits from accurately placed pitches in real life. And you gotta admit, 6 or 7 blue boxes was pretty easy and boring, but a quick gain of cash and easy to cycle. But 3 blue boxes in every round for a player no one could possibly use ((except @DFBB, he’d find use force him). Gotta increase the prize no matter the difficulty level
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    edited November 2021
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Oh I get it. But batters do get  hits from accurately placed pitches in real life. And you gotta admit, 6 or 7 blue boxes was pretty easy and boring, but a quick gain of cash and easy to cycle. But 3 blue boxes in every round for a player no one could possibly use ((except @DFBB, he’d find use force him). Gotta increase the prize no matter the difficulty level
    At least the WoH reward can be useful for more people than the PP reward. I get plenty of bxp from box re-pulls but pxp I mostly get from WoH.