Options

Video Issues

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
With all of the KNOWN and GLOBAL issues involving the loading of videos, whether it’s farming gold or trying to get a video boost or daily achievements, I find this funny as hell AND appropriate that this one worked rather easily.

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I can't say enough good things about that game. It is a blast and a LOT cheaper to build your team. BTW, your NEVER lose your team from year to year.

Oh, and did I mention better graphics with actual game play, updated stats (real time players), no crashing, solid customer service, and skill games that get you rewards when you play them? LOL

I touched Royale briefly this weekend and put it up. I even got a Legend from VIP rewards and didn't care. First legend all year where I didn't have to spend 60K+ gold to get them. Why wasn't I excited? BC it was a player at a position with the SAME SKILLS I just got a few days prior.

I wish I could rewind and find MLB9 instead of TSB. Lots of wasted money.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

I can't say enough good things about that game. It is a blast and a LOT cheaper to build your team. BTW, your NEVER lose your team from year to year.

Oh, and did I mention better graphics with actual game play, updated stats (real time players), no crashing, solid customer service, and skill games that get you rewards when you play them? LOL

I touched Royale briefly this weekend and put it up. I even got a Legend from VIP rewards and didn't care. First legend all year where I didn't have to spend 60K+ gold to get them. Why wasn't I excited? BC it was a player at a position with the SAME SKILLS I just got a few days prior.

I wish I could rewind and find MLB9 instead of TSB. Lots of wasted money.

If you like 9innings so much why are still coming on this forum and bragging about it so much instead of playing it and making a break from this game? Seems as if you are extremely addicted to this game and yet found a new addiction to another. Can't put the crack down for the heroin?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Who says I'm not? Someone starts a thread about MLB9, I make a comment, then this.

Funny how in other threads other posters are complaining (and rightfully so) about many other issues with this game, yet no one piles on them? LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts

Who says I'm not? Someone starts a thread about MLB9, I make a comment, then this.

Funny how in other threads other posters are complaining (and rightfully so) about many other issues with this game, yet no one piles on them? LOL

I find it ironic that's all, but you do you, bruh.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

Posting a forum complaining about that specific game is one thing. Posting on multiple threads about how great MLB9INNINGS on a tap sports baseball forum is another. If it’s so great just go play it and leave this forum. I think the game sucks but to each their own. I certainly didn’t join their Reddit page or forum to say how much I hate it.