Options

Wrong Players in BullDog Box.

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
They have last weeks players inside. I pulled 480 Freddy Galvis and 460 Sp Galvis or however you spell his name from this box. Pretty bad guys, can you make them aware of it please. @DFBB. I have screenshots if needed.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It was already reported and they're in the process of fixing it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thank you sir. Do you need screenshots or they know they messed up again?

– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Well I just got a compensation gift, I mean seriously? I spent 20k on that box, and they didnt even return the gold. The problem was there was 2 sets of players in this box, the current ones and the old ones.

They sent 10bgs, guarantee box for donaldson and winker and 10k blue cash. Thats pretty sad considering people spent gold on the box which was wrong.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Well I just got a compensation gift, I mean seriously? I spent 20k on that box, and they didnt even return the gold. The problem was there was 2 sets of players in this box, the current ones and the old ones.

They sent 10bgs, guarantee box for donaldson and winker and 10k blue cash. Thats pretty sad considering people spent gold on the box which was wrong.
    This is simply a guess, but I think they just did a swap of the players that you should've received. For example, if you pulled the prime Peralta, they gave you the prime Wink. 
  • Options
    Honestly, that doesnt matter. Because both sets of players were in the box. So donladson and winker were inside the box but so were the other ones. I kept pulling boxes to get Donaldson. The fact is that box was messed up and i ended up getting them before it was fixed, they should return the gold that was spent on the boxes. Own the mistake, they gave me a gurantee box of which I dont need because I got him eventually from the box.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    All players were 2x harder to pull than the advertised box odds, is the way I understand this. And judging by the amount of gold myself and other club mates spent acquiring the players, I believe that to be true. 
  • Options
    This is exactly the case, in the past if they messed up the coding then it was just 1 set of players inside the box. This time there was 2 sets of players, the currents ones being offered, and last weeks players. Giving me a guarantee box does no zero good. They should be returing the gold that people spent on these boxes. @DFBB can you please make mention of this. There were 2 sets of players inside the box, decreasing the overall odds on all the players. This was not handled correctly at all.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    This is one time you can actually say that and it carries weight. The box had 2 sets of players in it. Theres no denying that, I have a screenshot with a multi-buy showing last weeks player and the current ones today. So its very cut and dry. This needs to be compensated correctly. Either give the gold back or give Orsel guarantee boxes. The fact they  gave prime boxes instead was another slap in the face. @DFBB

– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    This is one time you can actually say that and it carries weight. The box had 2 sets of players in it. Theres no denying that, I have a screenshot with a multi-buy showing last weeks player and the current ones today. So its very cut and dry. This needs to be compensated correctly. Either give the gold back or give Orsel guarantee boxes. The fact they  gave prime boxes instead was another slap in the face. @DFBB

Idk dude. I'm just the messenger. They're aware of everything you've said. 
  • Options
    I know, all I can ask.  I mean if they dont want to return the gold spent on the boxes (which usually is the case). Then they need to beef up that comp gift. The fact the entire box's odds were a sham is one thing, all the odds listed were x2 to pull players. This is one of those things where if you spent gold on the box, they should return it. Complete **** up on their end having 2 sets of players inside the box, especially one from last week. Poor coding yet again on their part.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Imagine being being the go between for these tards? Yikes 😬. Hats 🧢 off to you @DFBB lol 👍🏻
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I know, all I can ask.  I mean if they dont want to return the gold spent on the boxes (which usually is the case). Then they need to beef up that comp gift. The fact the entire box's odds were a sham is one thing, all the odds listed were x2 to pull players. This is one of those things where if you spent gold on the box, they should return it. Complete **** up on their end having 2 sets of players inside the box, especially one from last week. Poor coding yet again on their part.
    Don’t take this the wrong way I’m not accusing, I have no idea who did or didn’t, I’m just using this as an example. We always want to demand better comp, it was a screw up for sure. But how many people are willing to return the hundreds of thousands of free boxes people got this weekend? I’m sure this will Piss a lot of people off but hard to demand changes and things to get better when things get exploited to the max all the time. 
  • Options
    I would say at 0.5 and 0.2 to odds to pull a legend a few hundred or even a thousand boxes spread out over the Tsb community… didn’t put a dent 💰 in glus profit. Also the players have been exploited 10 fold over the years in comparison and any opportunity to take advantage they/we should do so. Yup 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I would say at 0.5 and 0.2 to odds to pull a legend a few hundred or even a thousand boxes spread out over the Tsb community… didn’t put a dent 💰 in glus profit. Also the players have been exploited 10 fold over the years in comparison and any opportunity to take advantage they/we should do so. Yup 
    You missed the point. But ok. And it wasn’t a few hundred of thousand spread out. There were literally single teams with thousands of boxes. 
  • Options
     But how many people are willing to return the hundreds of thousands of free boxes people got this weekend? I’m sure this will Piss a lot of people off but hard to demand changes and things to get better when things get exploited to the max all the time. 
    Several people messaged me when they thought that they were locked out. Once they realized how to get ‘out,’ they happily collected their boxes. I saw a dude with over 2100 boxes. Most weren’t as greedy/smart and ‘only’ had 700-900 boxes. The irony is that guys legit don’t think that they did anything wrong…even as they opened thousands of glitched boxes. 😂
  • Options
    You missed the point. But ok. And it wasn’t a few hundred of thousand spread out. There were literally single teams with thousands of boxes. 
    I guess I did 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not trying to be confrontational at all but… What’s the point? What I’m saying is we’ve been exploited screwed over enough so why not take advantage. Even if a few single teams exploited the game and acquired thousands of boxes..everyone else that got screwed over today (not me) shouldn’t get correctly compensated?  Because a few teams cheated over the weekend??
  • Options
    I guess I did 🤷🏻‍♂️ Not trying to be confrontational at all but… What’s the point? What I’m saying is we’ve been exploited screwed over enough so why not take advantage. Even if a few single teams exploited the game and acquired thousands of boxes..everyone else that got screwed over today (not me) shouldn’t get correctly compensated?  Because a few teams cheated over the weekend??
    Wasn’t a few first off. Second they should get their gold back but not “beefed up” compensation. Especially if you knowingly kept buying boxes even though you knew they were wrong. As soon as you pull a wrong player I woulda stopped until it was fixed. 
  • Options
    Wasn’t a few first off. Second they should get their gold back but not “beefed up” compensation. Especially if you knowingly kept buying boxes even though you knew they were wrong. As soon as you pull a wrong player I woulda stopped until it was fixed. 
    Definitely agree there.. i would have stopped immediately knowing how hard it is deal with cs most times. Also agree no more than what was spent should be given. That’s fair. However I was under the impression from comments above gold spent was not returned which is bs. Anyway.. hope it works out for all that was affected! 🍻 
  • Options

Definitely agree there.. i would have stopped immediately knowing how hard it is deal with cs most times. Also agree no more than what was spent should be given. That’s fair. However I was under the impression from comments above gold spent was not returned which is bs. Anyway.. hope it works out for all that was affected! 🍻 
    In defense of those who feel like the victim, glu has generally overcompensated in the past for similar situations. My guess is that guys expected a similar outcome today.
  • Options
    Not Lately, that whole player shop debacle... cost me like 3.5m lxp cause I leveled a bunch of 580 and 595 legends. Got nothing in return but 480s crap legends for it. Is what it is, these things shouldnt happen in the first place, but they always do. Its something with GLU...
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Is there any compensation coming for those that missed out on the “free box collect” over the weekend, or the one a few weeks ago?  Asking for a friend
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Lol this argument is ridiculous.  Y’all made out real nice after this weekends glitch.  Knowingly buying up boxes you know that will get corrected with the intention of being overcompensated for your ‘loss’ is ridiculous. Gotta take the good with the bad…
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    There was a glitch where people got thousands of free boxes?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Knowingly buying up boxes you know that will get corrected with the intention of being overcompensated for your ‘loss’ is ridiculous. 
    You must be new....🤣

whynot said:
    Is there any compensation coming for those that missed out on the “free box collect” over the weekend, or the one a few weeks ago?  Asking for a friend
    Being a good samaritan is it’s own reward. 😂
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    1. I didn't stop purchasing the boxes because I expected that the situation would be resolved fairly, as they've tended to do in the past (with some exceptions). It was incongruent of them to not resolve this in an upright and just manner, and I think it surprised a lot of people when it wasn't. 

2. The burden is on Glu to remove any player boxes from my account. If I receive player boxes due to a problem on their end, I have no way to "send" them the boxes back that were acquired due to Glu error. If they choose not to remove them from my account, there's not much I can do about that. Please stop acting like I'm a hardened criminal over here. LOL. They've gifted things in the past and then subsequently taken it away, so we know they are capable of resolving this problem also.

3. Remember when Marte wasn't in the box? How long did it take for Glu to provide compensation to folks that purchased the boxes? It wasn't until there was an ominous threat and/or risk of litigation that Glu decided to compensate users for the error. My guess is a month or two from now we'll receive our gold back. 

• Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    1. I didn't stop purchasing the boxes because I expected that the situation would be resolved fairly, as they've tended to do in the past (with some exceptions). It was incongruent of them to not resolve this in an upright and just manner, and I think it surprised a lot of people when it wasn't. 

2. The burden is on Glu to remove any player boxes from my account. If I receive player boxes due to a problem on their end, I have no way to "send" them the boxes back that were acquired due to Glu error. If they choose not to remove them from my account, there's not much I can do about that. Please stop acting like I'm a hardened criminal over here. LOL. They've gifted things in the past and then subsequently taken it away, so we know they are capable of resolving this problem also.

3. Remember when Marte wasn't in the box? How long did it take for Glu to provide compensation to folks that purchased the boxes? It wasn't until there was an ominous threat and/or risk of litigation that Glu decided to compensate users for the error. My guess is a month or two from now we'll receive our gold back. 

1. So knowingly buying boxes that are Incorrect, hoping for over compensation. 

2. I don’t disagree with this at all, my point was, and still is, hundreds of thousands of boxes were received for free, but we always leave that out. Guys did it maliciously, it wasn’t a one time oh look what happened. It is what it is, they aren’t going to go team by team and take everything back, my guess is anyone who did that came out WAY ahead over the weekend. 

3. While the Marte thing was a disaster, I know for a fact comp went out the same day for a lot of people. It took them a while to get everyone, and then even had to comp cash purchases. But I know guys who got hundreds of thousands of gold back that day. So while it may have taken a while to get everyone, they certainly acted on it right away. Mind you, I am still pissed about it because I don’t think I got fairy compensated for that. I spent $200 bucks cash that day an they gave me 15k gold. 
  • Options
    1. Knowingly buying boxes that are incorrect, hoping for FAIR compensation. Which, as I said, we've come to expect from them as of late. That isn't a knock on Glu, I'm saying I expected them to resolve the situation fairly. 

2. This is moot, really. Unrelated incident. If they want to fix this, then do it.

3. I didn't get anything for a long time. Maybe I am thinking of some other issue (I recall something with a Rendon box also, maybe that was it).
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:

2. The burden is on Glu to remove any player boxes from my account. If I receive player boxes due to a problem on their end, I have no way to "send" them the boxes back that were acquired due to Glu error. If they choose not to remove them from my account, there's not much I can do about that. Please stop acting like I'm a hardened criminal over here. LOL.

3. Remember when Marte wasn't in the box? How long did it take for Glu to provide compensation to folks that purchased the boxes? It wasn't until there was clear threat of ominous litigation that Glu decided to compensate users for the error. My guess is a month or two from now we'll receive our gold back. 

1)Based on my understanding(and I could be completely wrong here), I think glu compensated in a fair manner. Those that got the 'wrong' prime were issued the correct prime; those that got the 'wrong' legend were issued the correct legend. The issue is that players had grown accustom to being overcompensated and they simply didn't do that yesterday. 

2)You're not a criminal. It's 'just' a game. Guys exploited the game. Big time. It's not the end of the world, but anyone that benefitted and acted like they did nothing wrong, that's my issue. Own it.

3)If you think the bulldog box and the Marte incident are the same, we'll have to agree to disagree. 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I think what DFBB is saying and I know is true is people often do things hoping for over compensation, then get mad when it doesn’t happen. I think back to last year around the holiday there was a 99.99 special that had some sort of crazy ass LXP boxes that were clearly an error. 1 guy bought it, and posted in a chat it didn’t work and not to buy it. I know several people who went and bought it solely because they were expecting large comp. when it didn’t come they were mad. Glus error, yes 100%. But those guys only bought it hoping to get extra comp.