Options

Stuck on repeat... but I ain't mad

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I got Sale the last four big boxes, First one I got him then promptly leveled him to G10 and now the last three boxes I got him each time that's somewhere in the neighborhood of 32k in pxp. I think I am beating the odds. Pretty happy, hope it continues 👍 Although it'd would be nice to pull an ATG but pxp like that is hard to beat.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    I got Sale the last four big boxes, First one I got him then promptly leveled him to G10 and now the last three boxes I got him each time that's somewhere in the neighborhood of 32k in pxp. I think I am beating the odds. Pretty happy, hope it continues 👍 Although it'd would be nice to pull an ATG but pxp like that is hard to beat.
    Didn't you spend +105K Pxp to level him?  Looks like you're still about 15K pxp in the hole.
  • Options
    xracman said:
    Didn't you spend +105K Pxp to level him?  Looks like you're still about 15K pxp in the hole.
    Hmmm.... Dang you rained on my parade 😩
  • Options
    xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Not a problem if you're gonna keep him to anchor your rotation.  I leveled Cole and Scherzer last week to replace lower rated players I had.

Now, I only level random bxp players to B10.  Don't level any primes anymore because I'm not chasing points and somehow my roster is all 500/520 legends.  PxP is hard to come by for me because of the cost of taking skills 22 for everyone.
  • Options
    xracman said:
    Hmmm.... Dang you rained on my parade 😩
    Got him again 5th time. I spent some gold on those awful jib boxes in hopes of landing Edmonds and to get to the 2500 FR mark. Got Sale again on fist FR box that I opened. Now only 5k in the hole😂
  • Options
    xracman said:
    Not a problem if you're gonna keep him to anchor your rotation.  I leveled Cole and Scherzer last week to replace lower rated players I had.

Now, I only level random bxp players to B10.  Don't level any primes anymore because I'm not chasing points and somehow my roster is all 500/520 legends.  PxP is hard to come by for me because of the cost of taking skills 22 for everyone.
    My issue is bxp, I have tons of pxp. I'm in great need of bxp, I have about 400k, I'm waiting for that next unicorn to pop-up.
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Bxp is the easiest resource to obtain, especially on weekends. I’ll net at least 1million on the event just from repulls. 🤷‍♂️
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    Bxp is the easiest resource to obtain, especially on weekends. I’ll net at least 1million on the event just from repulls. 🤷‍♂️
    Totally agree.  I level bxp to s10 and enjoy the repulsed.  Got plenty of pxp I find cash to be my issue.  Any suggestions would be appreciated
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Levelling players on weekend discount, then using loyalty points to redeem is my method. 
  • Options
    Your probably talking about purchasing boxes with real money or spending gold neither of which I want to do, I want to hoard my 110k+ (still adding to) stash of gold for the boxes they push out when the next version comes out. Don't really play for points just progress rewards. Mainly hang out in WoH, CvC and trying to get more into payoff pitch. I am sure I can do okay with re-pulls from gifts and CvC? Watch me try to attempt to do the bxp re-pulls this weekend and get nothing but lxp and pxp or even ironic enough prime pulls. That would be my luck...
  • Options
    No, I was referring to free boxes, CVC, etc…. Those 370 and 390-400 bxp players will get repulled bigly over the course of a weekend. I rarely spend nowadays 
  • Options
    No, I was referring to free boxes, CVC, etc…. Those 370 and 390-400 bxp players will get repulled bigly over the course of a weekend. I rarely spend nowadays 
    I took noticed how many time I pulled Austin Barnes over the last two days 7x. If I got him to S1 then pulled him 6 more times that would be a lot more bxp. Trying it this weekend.
  • Options
    If you’re gold, just send them to S10, you’ll rake in bxp. I usually go G10 on the Bxp players, and easily send all of them to D10 a few times over
  • Options
    I am just a Cvc guy as well @Toughthundercats the bxp you gain is amazing, I’m sitting on over 3 million. If you take them to s10 then it cost around 9k at full cost, 2 repulls and you recoup it.

@CanadaCubs yeah I do that was just looking for some magic from ya.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    No magic from me @whynot. I just try mitigate my cash draws from CVC and EB. I generally manually play those. I also don’t play woh ever
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @whynot I net at least 80k every time that I cycle PP
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @whynot I net at least 80k every time that I cycle PP
    Thanks, I know your trying to be helpful but honestly prefer not knowing what you do with your PP. 🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    It’s all good. My wife feels the same way 
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    If you’re gold, just send them to S10, you’ll rake in bxp. I usually go G10 on the Bxp players, and easily send all of them to D10 a few times over
    whynot said:
    I am just a Cvc guy as well @Toughthundercats the bxp you gain is amazing, I’m sitting on over 3 million. If you take them to s10 then it cost around 9k at full cost, 2 repulls and you recoup it.

@CanadaCubs yeah I do that was just looking for some magic from ya.
    I started out with just over 500k bxp and I just leveled the bxp players to S10 and with re-pulls I made everything back and now I'm 20k past were I started. Wish I started doing this a long time ago. Thank you guys for this very helpful tip!
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Totally agree.  I level bxp to s10 and enjoy the repulsed.  Got plenty of pxp I find cash to be my issue.  Any suggestions would be appreciated
    I net at least 80k cash from every cycle of PP plus it’s nice when the big box is the reward