Options

What happened to the player guarantees?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Haven't been playing much the last month, so maybe I missed something in news. What happened to this? We got it that one weekend with Brett CVC and those other 2 legends. But I cant recall see any form of this returning. Why?
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Do you mean with the 100k guarantee? While they won’t come out and say it, the money didn’t lineup for them, so back fo making everyone chase. 
  • Options
    yea that one. Alright thanks.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Yes obviously the numbers 💰 were not what they were looking for. I find that hard to believe but if that’s the case then make it 200k. I know that’s still an insane amount but I would spend knowing I would at least walk away with something. Like this weekend i have around 250k and I know I’m likely to walk away without Jackie… so not playing 🤷🏻‍♂️. .
    .5 odds are just incredibly low. 
  • Options
    Yes obviously the numbers 💰 were not what they were looking for. I find that hard to believe but if that’s the case then make it 200k. I know that’s still an insane amount but I would spend knowing I would at least walk away with something. Like this weekend i have around 250k and I know I’m likely to walk away without Jackie… so not playing 🤷🏻‍♂️. .
    .5 odds are just incredibly low. 
    Just my guess but too many guys likely got lucky that first weekend by pulling one of the legends before the 100k and the. Grabbing the other box legend from the guarantee. I know I did. I guess I don’t see why they removed the legend completely, but I’m sure it came down to they want people throwing gold at boxes. I hope they find a way to bring back a guarantee but I’m not holding my breath anymore for it. 
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    For sure really hoping they find a way to make it work.. some kind of a happy medium 🤷🏻‍♂️. 🤞
  • Options
    I mean 100k is the happy medium in my opinion. It shouldn't take more then 100k to pull legend players. 
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    I mean 100k is the happy medium in my opinion. It shouldn't take more then 100k to pull legend players. 
    I think what they saw was a problem from the George Brett weekend is, a lot of guys got 2 or 3 legends for 100k. To them that’s bad, lost revenue etc. My thought is, if they ever bring it back, it will be 100k+ guarantee per box. That’s assuming they’d do a rip guarantee for the ATG which I don’t think they will.