Options

Monday CVC

xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
What's up with this game tonight.  First my little Minors club faced off against Legendary Outlawz in the first match, then my team rolls a 0 in 12 out of 20 games.  Is difficulty matched to diamond status?

Comments

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    xracman said:
    What's up with this game tonight.  First my little Minors club faced off against Legendary Outlawz in the first match, then my team rolls a 0 in 12 out of 20 games.  Is difficulty matched to diamond status?
    There have been many “theories“ posted about this. Personally, I’ve never seen any kind of pattern, sometimes I’m ranked similar, other times it’s ridiculous. But then again, I’m just a poor lower tier Silver Slug
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I am a firm believer in a delayed start for the first matchup of the event. I try to stay out of the app for about 40 minutes after it starts. I believe that you get matched up the instant that you log in and almost every big boy is already logged in the instant the cvc starts. Therefore I usually get really good matchups for the first round. 
  • Options
    I’m just as concerned about why my team scored 0 12 times.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    xracman said:
    How much have you spent this year?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    The only thing I’ve gathered is the initial matchups I think are determined by some sort of prior ranking be it event or cvc. After that it it mostly based on the combination of rankings and points score in prior cvc. Things get mixed up because a lot of clubs may “punt” a round and although they are ranked high they will get an easy matchup because they score 0 or minimal in the prior.  Also, if you’re initial matchup is vs a big club it is likely that they moved to a club they didn’t use the week before which would put them in an easier initial pool. It sounds complicated but it really isn’t, manipulating cvc rounds for easy matchups isn’t difficult. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    xracman said:
    That would seem impossible. I would be questioning that as well
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    If you’re a silver or gold team going against a stacked Diamond club, I wouldn’t expect a hit. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    3 of our club members played against Legendary Outlawz.  We totalled 86 points.  My total contribution (with highest strength team) was 0.    I even had a Moment active!

It was a good old fashioned butt kicking.