– The Great Houmy
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    @DFBB you 30/30 yesterdays WOH guy?
    he was tier 2 on both skills, so 20/20. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Ah thats right, my bad I wasnt paying attention to that.  let me ask again, IF HE was a tier 3, would you 30/30 him? lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Ah thats right, my bad I wasnt paying attention to that.  let me ask again, IF HE was a tier 3, would you 30/30 him? lol
    Yes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
     Everyone cried for years about how hard it is and we still get people talking about “curve outs” now. Can you imagine if they made it harder? And people spent gold on it? They’re whining about the difficulty ultimately lead to what we have. A mundane boring event that occasionally has a fun player to get. 
    yea im sad these days are done but this is what people wanted unfortunately.   I personally didnt but it is what it is.   People want to win and not have to work at it.
    I personally hate it being easy, takes the strategy from it. When I can go in order starting with my #10 player and can beat WoH that's a problem. I would love it to be the difficulty it was the year before last so when I do cycle it, I'm excited that I cycled. Heck I would be happy for it to as difficult as it was last year. I would definitely chase more often. Heck why chase when J-Ram and Marsh can still get it done. Baylor is just an added luxury. 
    Yeah all 3 hitting keepers I took have Walkoff skills so I have just kept those xfactors on basically all year and coupled with skills easier to level.   Basically those 3 and ML still do fine for woh closing so I don’t have worry about any new guys for woh
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
     Everyone cried for years about how hard it is and we still get people talking about “curve outs” now. Can you imagine if they made it harder? And people spent gold on it? They’re whining about the difficulty ultimately lead to what we have. A mundane boring event that occasionally has a fun player to get. 
    yea im sad these days are done but this is what people wanted unfortunately.   I personally didnt but it is what it is.   People want to win and not have to work at it.
    I personally hate it being easy, takes the strategy from it. When I can go in order starting with my #10 player and can beat WoH that's a problem. I would love it to be the difficulty it was the year before last so when I do cycle it, I'm excited that I cycled. Heck I would be happy for it to as difficult as it was last year. I would definitely chase more often. Heck why chase when J-Ram and Marsh can still get it done. Baylor is just an added luxury. 
    Yeah all 3 hitting keepers I took have Walkoff skills so I have just kept those xfactors on basically all year and coupled with skills easier to level.   Basically those 3 and ML still do fine for woh closing so I don’t have worry about any new guys for woh
    I’m still using jram double woh to close. He’s a 430 prime, obviously all the other stuff like skills and moments help but crappy bxp guys are 420 now. That should tell you something. Wouldn’t shock me if people are beating it with capped bxp guys with decent skills and an X factor. It’s very hard to get motivated to play it at all. 
  • Options
    No Xfactor, no moments boost and yesterday's WoH player reward just crushed 10.9 in the Rally DH tower. 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Alex who are you liking better now. Betts or Smith 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    Alex who are you liking better now. Betts or Smith 
    Betts because he can be 30/30. Plus, I prefer EB players over WoH players.