Options

Recycling through legends already?

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Barry Larkin, take two....

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    I said the same thing. So many guys they haven’t used, and Larkin was a 520 so only a month ago. It’s a bit worrisome they are double dipping already. Hopefully just an oversight. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    If they are gonna do an ATG every week and they started them like 5-6 weeks earlier this year then maybe that means a shallow pool gets even more shallow.    If they released regular legends that were already ATGs that would be even weirder.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    ...If they released regular legends that were already ATGs that would be even weirder.
    You mean like that one year when we had 3 or 4 Teddy Ballgames' on our roster?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    ...If they released regular legends that were already ATGs that would be even weirder.
    You mean like that one year when we had 3 or 4 Teddy Ballgames' on our roster?
    I think that was before TBG was ATG status but I could be wrong 
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    looks like Jose Cruz Sr (who was just out last week…I think) is the next take two. Showing him as a CvC bonus.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    looks like Jose Cruz Sr (who was just out last week…I think) is the next take two. Showing him as a CvC bonus.
    That’s what it looks like. This is really pathetic. 
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Do Not Want Tig GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Damn so not only are we getting repeats but we are getting repeats within the same "bump period."

Second 540 Cruz if im not mistaken?

edit: sorry basically what @YardGoats said 
  • Options
    Lazy, why would I want two 540 Jose Cruz's? Stupid...
  • Options
    Did someone forget to renew licensing deals?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What do you expect when they release three times more players a week in this version? They have to recycle them due to having to have everyone level up 4-5 new players a day. 

Everyone should be used to this, and happy about it!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    If you’re going to put out a double vs right Astro (great pennants) OF you can call him drsmartass and I’d still be interested.

definitely a little underwhelming to reuse guys already but at least he’s good.
  • Options
    Yeah he’s good and for people that are into moments, he probably helps in that aspects.   Just think the overall optics are odd but if people want guys to use on the moments maybe it’s the direction of things?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you’re going to put out a double vs right Astro (great pennants) OF you can call him drsmartass and I’d still be interested.

We are probably in the minority because it appears that most people do care. And are outraged. Personally, it's meh. I wish he was a 560 though. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    It’s definitely worse than I can ever remember 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    The fact that he was reused during the same pt rating, shows how much attention they are really paying to their own game. 21 is in the read window for them, focus is on 22 and their new merger with EA sports. At-least the Larkin they did on Monday was 20 pts higher then the last version......
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    The fact that he was reused during the same pt rating, shows how much attention they are really paying to their own game. 21 is in the read window for them, focus is on 22 and their new merger with EA sports. At-least the Larkin they did on Monday was 20 pts higher then the last version......
    So….did you get him before hitting the timer? 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol na I didnt touch that box. I got 1st in EB and didnt get him so thats it for me. If he was 560, I would chase him. But there is a bump coming tomorrow so seems pointless to level him, even tho hes got great skills and moments.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    😭😭😭

• Options
    DFBB said:

We are probably in the minority because it appears that most people do care. And are outraged. Personally, it's meh. I wish he was a 560 though. 
    It's honestly not a huge deal other then its fun to see new players.    I know ultimately its about how can I score the most runs and get the most points
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    😭😭😭

meh smack 3 dingers.   

That sucks tho sorry man
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Ok so I went chasing Cruz and did not land him but I did land these 2 guys after 140 boxes. Not bad I guess 
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I decide that 10 more boxes wouldn’t kill me so I now have Cruz also. I’m sure it will be a while before I get anymore great players-my luck has run out