Options

WoH Royale 10/29

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Should be the same chart that was on 09/17. Please correct if I am wrong.

Comments

• Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited October 2021
    Lazy.

You have to quote and post.

Making us dig it up on our own is not an acceptable chart.

I am beside myself.

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    edited October 2021
    This the 9/17 chart and has been accurate for last few Royales. But I have not played today. So this is all on @Toughthundercats 😎

Royale chart 9/17

1. RLRRRLRRRL

2. RRLLRRRRLR

3. LLRRLRRRRL

4. RLRRRRRLRR

5. RRRLRRRRRR

Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    Lazy.

You have to quote and post.

Making us dig it up on our own is not an acceptable chart.

I am beside myself.

Hey wait a minute, I have never proclaimed myself as the chart guy. Lazy probably but efficient yes. Let you all know what chart and then you all can figure it out from there. @tshea510 he is the chart master/guru didn't want to take his shine 😎
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    So is it 4 cycles for 3 trick boxes or 9?
  • Options
    Looks like 4 to me. 520 Legend after 12 boxes and there are no 520’s in there. I see the “trick”.
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Looks like 4 to me. 520 Legend after 12 boxes and there are no 520’s in there. I see the “trick”.
    I saw that too and wasnt sure what to think.   i guess we find out eventually.   At least I have a reason to play a little woh this weekend
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    That 520 legend thing is a bunch of BS. If they wanted to do that for WOH that’s fine. But to put in the box is asinine. Spend all that gold to be some old legend who isn’t a bonus of any sort. I’d rather have a prime player repull than a b1 legend. 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I made it to that box and pulled Buckner. Hope this helps out!
  • Options
    That 520 legend thing is a bunch of BS. If they wanted to do that for WOH that’s fine. But to put in the box is asinine. Spend all that gold to be some old legend who isn’t a bonus of any sort. I’d rather have a prime player repull than a b1 legend. 
    You have been tricked
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    it actually does.   means that it actually meant a current legend so worth it for me
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    it actually does.   means that it actually meant a current legend so worth it for me
    The 'trick' box is the exact same as a regular box in terms of pulls. When you get the guarantee, however, you will get a 520 legend.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    DFBB said:
    The 'trick' box is the exact same as a regular box in terms of pulls. When you get the guarantee, however, you will get a 520 legend.
    There are no 520’s that my Silver blind eyes see. Only 560’s
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    ok thanks.   I doubt i get to 12 anyway unless theres a lot of gifts but ill still grab the freebies
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    It’s a’ old player. I hit the “trick” counter and pulled 520 Monte Irvin. As I said. He sucks and isn’t even bonus player. Total slap in the face from them. I know it said 520 but I assumed it would be a bonus player. Silly me thinking they’d do something logical. 
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    DFBB said:
    It’s a’ old player. I hit the “trick” counter and pulled 520 Monte Irvin. As I said. He sucks and isn’t even bonus player. Total slap in the face from them. I know it said 520 but I assumed it would be a bonus player. Silly me thinking they’d do something logical. 
    Thanks. Confirms I spend no gold or anything else on this junk.
  • Options
    I got trout in one my boxes which is fine for me 
  • Options
    I got Buckner from one would have rather got Trout🤷 deciding whether I should level him or not. I suppose he's good for EB and CvC?
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited October 2021
    I got Buckner from one would have rather got Trout🤷 deciding whether I should level him or not. I suppose he's good for EB and CvC?
    He’s good for everything but woh, but fine there too. Will crush everywhere if u have cubs moments active, one of the best ones.
  • Options
    He’s good for everything but woh, but fine there too. Will crush everywhere if u have cubs moments active, one of the best ones.
    😂 I liked that "good for everything except WoH, but fine there too". I get what you are saying though. Definitely leveling him up, need another bat for EB.
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    😂 I liked that "good for everything except WoH, but fine there too". I get what you are saying though. Definitely leveling him up, need another bat for EB.
    Lol yea the blowout isnt ideal there but vs right and his 1st pitch cubs moment gives u plenty