Options

Marsh or Luis better for woh

rgh001rgh001 Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
Disregarding moments which one is better?

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    edited November 2021
    No moments but Marsh has a woh x-factor of 8 and Luis has nothing yet. All skills are taken up to gold levels 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    There are always extra variables but I would take Gonzalez everytime.  Marsh is only boosted against rhp while Gonzalez is boosted every at bat.  It is believed by many, including myself, that the first pitch determines the pitching sequence (aka hittable vs impossible pitches) so the first pitch boost is quite possibly the best.

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
    Both of their moments are against LHP. If I put the same x-factor on Luis he would have a rating of 614 compared to 551 for Marsh. So it’s really not close. There  aren’t many LH pitchers in woh to really take advantage of his team moments so he will get a bonus game x-factor on my team.  
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I still use Marsh but he is relegated to a sim at .1 or .2 levels at best. To be fair, I am using Ramirez with the same skills as .9/.10 because of the Indians....errr Guardians moment. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    rgh001 said:
    Disregarding moments which one is better?
    Gonzo. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Spent 2500 or should I say 2800 gold to get fan rewards, got Gonzo on last box of fan rewards. I am set, bring on WoH Monday and all of that lxp.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Gonzo is great, and if you have the diamondbacks moment he can close vs lefty of righty. Truthfully probably don’t need it but it was fun to watch gonzo crush yesterday. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Gonzo is great, and if you have the diamondbacks moment he can close vs lefty of righty. Truthfully probably don’t need it but it was fun to watch gonzo crush yesterday. 
    I leveled up Diamondbacks to level 3. That's where I have the Red Soxs and Ted Williams crushes it everytime. Honestly I have Cubs there too with Angels and Baylor, Marsh and Buckner can't be stopped. Buckner surprises me because that blowout skill isn't active all the time but he's a beast with that Cubs moment.