Options

Promoting Payoff Pitch???

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I guess it's kinda cool watching Trevor May play PP, sort of? I like the Trevor May gift. I'm kind of confused with the promotional theatrics of Payoff pitch. The unsettling thing about this, that I don't get with all the promotional stunts is why only a 5 star one skill player with a bxp deal box for a cycle. With the hype of having a MLB player actually playing your game on YouTube, trying to draw more players to play that confounding mode, wouldn't you think you'd have an amped up reward? Especially since the difficulty doesn't match the measly penitence you are giving out per cycle. Thanks for the player but not touching that dumpster fire. One thing I will say you all need to do is put WoH on during the multiplier down times to encourage engagement. Yes, WoH will keep lots and lots of people engaged. Take it off during when multipliers are increased. Stop pushing Payoff Pitch throughout the event, it sucks, it's not your bread and butter, it never will be. It's the red headed step cousin to WoH. 

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I’m a little confused too. Figured with Trevor May playing it, they might beef the rewards a little more.   I honestly really like the game mode since I’m a casual player now but yeah if your goal is points or rewards, there’s no reason to play it 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Imagine yourself as an accountant. Would you be overly enthusiastic about playing a mobile game that mashes balance sheets?  Doubt it. He’s a pro player, he ain’t tapping
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    There you all go complaining again about inconsistency in the game. What do expect for your time and money? Something decent?

PS - You can literally play “pay off pitch” every game in another great mobile game. The game never crashes during the event, and you earn resources (for ALL players) while you win at it! It’s called playing defense in normal, operating baseball games. Be careful though, it does require more skill. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    There you all go complaining again about inconsistency in the game. What do expect for your time and money? Something decent?

PS - You can literally play “pay off pitch” every game in another great mobile game. The game never crashes during the event, and you earn resources (for ALL players) while you win at it! It’s called playing defense in normal, operating baseball games. Be careful though, it does require more skill. 
    Are you referring to your beloved Mlb9innings?  Is it a better playing experience? Yes. 
    Is there a forum for that game? Yes
    Can you post “ladies pm me” and get amazing results? No

Nuff said. Mic dropped 🎤 
  • Options
    My favorite so far:

SOMEBODY please PM me.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2021
    My favorite so far:

SOMEBODY please PM me.
    Did you get any nibbles?  Asking for a friend.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    The going rate now is “anyone pm me”. See folks, the bar can get lower than the ground 
  • Options
    whynot said:
    My favorite so far:

SOMEBODY please PM me.
    Oh I don’t need any more girlfriends 

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    My favorite so far:

SOMEBODY please PM me.
    🤨
  • Options
    whynot said:
    My favorite so far:

SOMEBODY please PM me.
    Just 1 of many perks to dawning that VIP badge.