Options

Playoff Pitch Disappeared

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
So I was just reading a new thread and the op was stating how pathetic playoff pitch rewards are.  He was also making a point about a video of Trevor May playing the app and Glu should of juiced the rewards.  Then POOF it was gone!

I thought it was hilarious that glu would make the thread disappear as fast as they do they make pp disappear.  I was also amazed that somebody actually plays it for the worthless rewards!  Only thing that would amaze me more is if they brought the derby back and somebody played that for a bxp guy.
I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

Yes Trevor looooves Tsb and plays it all the time completely addicted.. lol
     I mean it was nice of them to give his account  1 million gold and atg’s. However maybe if they had given his team at least 10k games played might be little more believable that he actually plays 🤣
    🙄🙄🙄
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    So I was just reading a new thread and the op was stating how pathetic playoff pitch rewards are.  He was also making a point about a video of Trevor May playing the app and Glu should of juiced the rewards.  Then POOF it was gone!

I thought it was hilarious that glu would make the thread disappear as fast as they do they make pp disappear.  I was also amazed that somebody actually plays it for the worthless rewards!  Only thing that would amaze me more is if they brought the derby back and somebody played that for a bxp guy.
    That was my post, I have played that pathetic mode a few times since it's inception. When they had player boxes as the reward it was okay, since they took the boxes out, it sucks. Like I said in my deconstructed post why hype and promote this crap like they are doing without putting a better cycle reward in there and if they are insistent in keeping the horrible bxp one skilled player make difficulty match reward. Don't make it a legend difficulty for a crappy bxp one skilled player, you already lost me with that, I'm not going to waste my time with that, I would much rather watch gold videos then mess with that nonsense.

Who cares that Trevor May is playing Payoff Pitch on YouTube. If they gave me 1,000,000 gold and ATG's I'd say I'd like it to, never to play it again afterwards. That's what they'd have to give me to waste my time with that crap.

Glu, WoH is where it is at. You fixed it on Mondays and most of your player base is excited again, you all need to make it active during multi events while multipliers are low to keep players engaged. Take it down while multipliers are high because that's when players are crushing bonus games and tournaments. I have a acronym for you guys at Glu.... K.I.S.S.  
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Keep it simple stupid/one if my favorites. I used to play a lot of PP but only for the cash. Now that the difficulty is ramped up I have pretty much given up on it. I lost 1-10 with Maddux and haven’t gone back but that’s my only attempt in about 6 weeks. I’m not really sure how the engagement is overall but it seems like it would be down considering the difficulty compared to the rewards 
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    whynot said:

That was my post, I have played that pathetic mode a few times since it's inception. When they had player boxes as the reward it was okay, since they took the boxes out, it sucks. Like I said in my deconstructed post why hype and promote this crap like they are doing without putting a better cycle reward in there and if they are insistent in keeping the horrible bxp one skilled player make difficulty match reward. Don't make it a legend difficulty for a crappy bxp one skilled player, you already lost me with that, I'm not going to waste my time with that, I would much rather watch gold videos then mess with that nonsense.

Who cares that Trevor May is playing Payoff Pitch on YouTube. If they gave me 1,000,000 gold and ATG's I'd say I'd like it to, never to play it again afterwards. That's what they'd have to give me to waste my time with that crap.

Glu, WoH is where it is at. You fixed it on Mondays and most of your player base is excited again, you all need to make it active during multi events while multipliers are low to keep players engaged. Take it down while multipliers are high because that's when players are crushing bonus games and tournaments. I have a acronym for you guys at Glu.... K.I.S.S.  

Did you remove it or was it a WIFI issue cause we know Glu isn’t to blame
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged mlb cameo account?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

I saw your thread and checked the spam section. It’s been restored. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    whynot said:
    whynot said:

I went to edit a couple punctuation errors then hit save, it said it will post once it's approved. It disappeared so I figured it wasn't approved.