Options

CvC confused??

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
edited December 2021 in General TSB Discussion
Is there another match up or is this it? News said second match up of CvC 5 starts up 5pm Sunday- 6am Monday which on the right coast that would be 9pm-10am. Because I noticed I just collected the second match up of CvC 5 or am I missing something??? Maybe I misread it or can't do time zones or all of the above. Probably all of the above if I had to guess 🤷 but just making sure before I hang my head in shame...

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Toughthundercats im not sure where you live to have a 4 hour time difference  but this shows 6pm EST and 8pm EST. Since there is a 3 hour time difference between EST and PST and that is exactly what happened. I’m not sure where you saw the overnight cvc that you’re referring to. 
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    edited December 2021
    The ending of the second match shows 6 am pst. @2003cobra
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    The ending of the second match shows 6 am pst. @2003cobra
    Good eye. I guess Chad isn’t above typos. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    @Toughthundercats im not sure where you live to have a 4 hour time difference  but this shows 6pm EST and 8pm EST. Since there is a 3 hour time difference between EST and PST and that is exactly what happened. I’m not sure where you saw the overnight cvc that you’re referring to. 
    3hrs😳 
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    3hrs😳 
    But either way 6am pst or 9am-10am est today isn't right just a little confusing 🤷
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My bad. I missed the 6am part