Options

X-factors

2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,722 Posts
Has anybody noticed their x-factors disappearing? I spent 2500 gold on them yesterday and 1k on them over the weekend. since I’ve had to start over last week it’s easier to keep track and I’m down to 7. According to my math I’m missing 28. I know that there’s a change coming tomorrow but it’s just another thing about this game. 

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I haven't noticed this, but to be fair, I also don't track it unless it's a BG/cvc.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I figured that for most people it would go undetected. But with a team that’s basically a week old it’s easier to track. I sent it into cs. 
  • Options
    Taknadump111Taknadump111 Registered Users, Member 136 Posts
    I've seen it on global but you know how that is but lm gonna check mine out for sure now! Thanks..
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The new X factors being (real) cash only, and running just from 11-15, is really disappointing. Hard to spend money on those when 16-20 factors are right around the corner. 

I’m sure it was the same last year, but it still stinks. 
  • Options
    I lost another one overnight. The only ones that I haven’t lost are being used. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    The new X factors being (real) cash only, and running just from 11-15, is really disappointing. Hard to spend money on those when 16-20 factors are right around the corner. 

I’m sure it was the same last year, but it still stinks. 
    Almost certain they did it that way last year. Likely we’ll be gifted some in the near future.
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    My xfactors disappeared last year and as of recently the same thing has happened. I just let it go not contacting CS and going through that torment 
  • Options
    It makes me wonder how often it happens and we don’t even notice.