Options

New ATG Monday?

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
Kinda meaningless at this point, yet curious if Chipper will be rotated out tomorrow or Friday. 

Also, anyone think we’ll get some smorgasbord boxes like in seasons past

Comments

• Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Chipper still has until the end of this Thursdays event. 
    I’d expect some kind of ATG box within the next week. They’re gonna want to milk us one last time before 21’ dies
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts

I’d expect some kind of ATG box within the next week.
    People have been saying this for the last 3 weeks. It isn’t going to happen. I know, it would make Glu more money…I don’t get it either. 
  • Options
    CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    edited March 2022
    jory1 said:

People have been saying this for the last 3 weeks. It isn’t going to happen. I know, it would make Glu more money…I don’t get it either. 
    I really don’t get it. Only thing I can think of is that 22’ is such a shîtshow at the moment and all eyes are on that project. The whole No D6 thing is pretty significant to the ones that keep this game rolling. The lockout is only going to complicate things further. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • Options
    jory1jory1 Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    edited March 2022
    jory1 said:

I really don’t get it. Only thing I can think of is that 22’ is such a shîtshow at the moment and all eyes are on that project. The whole No D6 thing is pretty significant to the ones that keep this game rolling. The lockout is only going to complicate things further. 
    You’re probably spot on with why Glu dropped the ball these last few weeks. It probably is because of ‘22. All I know is that Glu mixed it up the last month of ‘20 by throwing in ATGs in the Extra Base events. I don’t see why they couldn’t do the same thing this year. Like I’ve said in a previous thread, we now had 10 more ATGs last year by this point and it’s ridiculous considering Glu started releasing ATGs a month earlier this year (I don’t really want to hear “yeah…but duplicates count!!”…yeah…no they don’t. Everyone would’ve preferred Jimmie Foxx over Hank Aaron at 1B. EVERYONE.) Duplicates are pure laziness and a slap in the face. 

Maybe take notes blueleopard? Or not. I really don’t care. I hope EA goes belly up. 

It’s probably more important to focus your energy on the science of GIFs. 

Funny joke…how many Glu employees does it take to correctly match a MLB player to their image? To their team?? To their position???

yeah, I don’t know either. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The whole No D6 thing is pretty significant to the ones that keep this game rolling. 
    This should be important to everyone seeing as how we’re now auto leveled through tiers. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71