Options

Missing Club Challenge Points

2Next

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Wouldn’t be my first time but I’m hopeful that happens!  Give me chance to change my name to blueleotard 
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Or blueReotard
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Careful fellas, threads are getting closed awfully quickly. They must be working today.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'm just curious which of the ten golden rules any of these closed topics have broken. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Well I well eat the crow on this one, though I stand by it needed to be announced not just a disappearing act. Thanks for giving the rewards for the club points you removed from the challenges. 
  • Options
    JTANDME said:
    Well I well eat the crow on this one, though I stand by it needed to be announced not just a disappearing act. Thanks for giving the rewards for the club points you removed from the challenges. 
    Now that’s news! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Or blueReotard
    Winner 🏅 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    edited July 2021
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Or blueReotard
    That's effed up even with the troll avatar, man.

I already left my official part in this matter in the thread that was initially talking about it.
  • Options
    Got to agree with old blue, that one crosses a line In my book too.
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    On a lighter note... "what's 'Old Blue' in reference to?"

I'm a 32-year-old child.
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    It was a toss up between that or “Little Boy Blue”.  I took it upon myself to choose the non creepy one.
    - Blueleopard