Options

Legend guarantee

2Next

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I LOLed when folks were praising this last week. They didn't realize this would become a new standard now for ONE player that will now be required. The cost to play just went up substantially...AGAIN.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    yep exactly and you need that consolation prize to compete anyway.   Although based the few times I did a gauntlet last year, you would be extremely lucky to compete in one of those for less then 100k anyway.
    You were doing it before the 2 cycle daily limit too, it would be worse now if add the lost D6 payouts into the cost. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yep exactly and you need that consolation prize to compete anyway.   Although based the few times I did a gauntlet last year, you would be extremely lucky to compete in one of those for less then 100k anyway.
    You were doing it before the 2 cycle daily limit too, it would be worse now if add the lost D6 payouts into the cost. 
    ugh yeah i wouldnt have been able to bring myself to do that haha
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I LOLed when folks were praising this last week. They didn't realize this would become a new standard now for ONE player that will now be required. The cost to play just went up substantially...AGAIN.
    I wouldnt say it went up persay.   The odds still are unchanged.   Basically Bernie is there for people who were spending that much regardless.    Basically just not as good as last week
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Last week you were guaranteed a box player not a player that was only available via fan rewards. Last week you were more than likely to end the chase on 1 box. What they did this week is totally different, and yes the cost just increased. But this week and last week are 2 totally separate things. 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Oh, I get they are separate things....

But you have to think like a greedy person maximizing profits off of addicts. You condition them first, get them excited over this, have them stash 100K+ gold for it, then BAM!!

Similar to how they have slowly made WoH completely worthless to everyone in terms of players and rewards. That was more of a slow drip, I know, but still is a microcosm of how GLU operates. They are still getting rich, so I can't blame them.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Making it a separate player (ie, not a box player) is a step in the wrong direction imo. Even if you get lucky pulls, you still gotta spend 100k now as a baseline requirement to get the sets.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts

Oh, I get they are separate things....

But you have to think like a greedy person maximizing profits off of addicts. You condition them first, get them excited over this, have them stash 100K+ gold for it, then BAM!!

Similar to how they have slowly made WoH completely worthless to everyone in terms of players and rewards. That was more of a slow drip, I know, but still is a microcosm of how GLU operates. They are still getting rich, so I can't blame them.

I would believe this more if there was just a week in between. Frankly the only way to look at this is, they didn’t meet there money/gold spent goal last weekend so they had to take it away. There really
    is no other way to see this. Adding Bernie or a “special” legend ad 100k just makes it worse and further makes the cost of the game too much.