Options

Friendly Reminder for 9/3/21: It Is VIP Weekend, New Prime Format, and Double Gold, So Box Odds

13Next

Comments

• Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    edited September 2021
    That's what my club members say. However glu tells me I need to contribute on social media and forums. 

I know you plenty of VIPs who don’t say a lick on any platform. It’s money spent. Plain and simple. Now I will say, if you are overly abusive on their social media platforms etc, I could see them not allowing you get vip. But you won’t get vip because you talk on a forum or on Facebook. Gotta spend. The question is how much. It has seemed to have gone up recently but I don’t think anyone has an exact dollar amount. Most recently it was approx $818.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its higher then that this year, Like CC said, im guessing 1-1200US.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Pretty much 1 bad weekend of of chasing and buying bundles gets you a VIP badge.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited September 2021
    That's what my club members say. However glu tells me I need to contribute on social media and forums. 

Gotta spend. The question is how much. It has seemed to have gone up recently but I don’t think anyone has an exact dollar amount. Most recently it was approx $818.
    It's my understanding that the perceived number didn't change. I will say that they're intentionally being ambiguous so I'll just leave it at that.

I know you plenty of VIPs who don’t say a lick on any platform. It’s money spent. Plain and simple. Now I will say, if you are overly abusive on their social media platforms etc, I could see them not allowing you get vip. But you won’t get vip because you talk on a forum or on Facebook. 
    You can certainly get VIP w/o meeting the most obvious threshold, but guys that post simply for the sake of posting will be disappointed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    All I do is complain about stuff, how did I ever get VIP? 🤔🤔😂😂
  • Options
    DFBB said:

Gotta spend. The question is how much. It has seemed to have gone up recently but I don’t think anyone has an exact dollar amount. Most recently it was approx $818.
    It's my understanding that the perceived number didn't change. I will say that they're intentionally being ambiguous so I'll just leave it at that.

I know you plenty of VIPs who don’t say a lick on any platform. It’s money spent. Plain and simple. Now I will say, if you are overly abusive on their social media platforms etc, I could see them not allowing you get vip. But you won’t get vip because you talk on a forum or on Facebook. 
    You can certainly get VIP w/o meeting the most obvious threshold, but guys that post simply for the sake of posting will be disappointed. 
    I’m just wondering if since vip and all star carry over now, if the option is spend $818 in 1 season or a higher figure spread out over multiple versions. Like closer to what DK said. $1000-$1200 if you spent between multiple versions. 
  • Options
    cooperstownredscooperstownreds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    All I do is complain about stuff, how did I ever get VIP? 🤔🤔😂😂
    Guess I can just find a new game. 
  • Options
    cooperstownredscooperstownreds Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    DFBB said:

I’m just wondering if since vip and all star carry over now, if the option is spend $818 in 1 season or a higher figure spread out over multiple versions. Like closer to what DK said. $1000-$1200 if you spent between multiple versions. 
    I've surpassed the first for sure. Maybe not the latter 
  • Options
    DFBB said:

I've surpassed the first for sure. Maybe not the latter 
    I have no idea what the final amount is, but it’s just a guess that since all this carries over they may have increased it for people who spend across multiple versions. When I first start it’s $500. Then it got moved to like $818, but then they introduced all star tickets so I’m assuming there were different changes.