Options

Lpx Best way to get more?

2Next

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    @Mattattack you hit the nail on the head talking about the need (or lack thereof) for lxp at the lower tiers. With not having to use it for skills this year it’s really a non-factor to me. But if I’m not careful I could blow through my pxp and bxp waaaaaaay before I touch my stash of lxp. That’s why I try not to go crazy on skills. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    @Mattattack you hit the nail on the head talking about the need (or lack thereof) for lxp at the lower tiers. With not having to use it for skills this year it’s really a non-factor to me. But if I’m not careful I could blow through my pxp and bxp waaaaaaay before I touch my stash of lxp. That’s why I try not to go crazy on skills. 
    I level my skills on my players where they do well in WoH somewhere in the 12/12-15/15 range with the exception of J-Ram he's maxed out 30/30. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    This is very true and often I will level a prime for an event if I dont have a legend just so I have a bonus player for cvc so its more fun.