Options

Sig playoff players

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    For argument sake, which player are you referring too @DFBB
    For those that invested in the max3k moments, Mookie is the best  OFer in the game. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    I think if they started them at 480, maybe more appealing. Like Red Sox won last night so making Verdugo a 520 already, etc.... The max overall just doesnt add up to what I would chase. But maybe that's the point.
    I don’t think they want them maxing out with legends. So a 540 prime vs 560 legend I think they see as a fair trade off. I don’t disagree but yeah I get the point. Like I said, my problem is guys likely Meadows and Yelich were eliminated last night so they are stuck. Meadows still has some value with EB given his moment but obviously not ideal. I think 540 is an end point as the sig primes were never top of the curve players. 
    Dude, the Brewers are playing the Braves. ATL will likely choke these last two games. They ALWAYS do.
    Like 2 posts below this I noted I was wrong. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Odd that they mention a boost for the division series and the World Series but none for the league championship series.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:
    For those that invested in the max3k moments, Mookie is the best  OFer in the game. 

its only Rightys correct? I've been getting all new moments but not really keep track of them. I would think Bulter would be better but hes a lefty.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    DFBB said:
    dkarski87 said:

its only Rightys correct? I've been getting all new moments but not really keep track of them. I would think Bulter would be better but hes a lefty.
    Butler is a lefty so he doesn't get the 36% boost vs rightys.  Plus, Mookie is awesome for EB.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Between buying boxes and cycling woh I was able to get 5 different players. Fortunately my haul doesn’t include Yelich and Meadows. 
  • Options
    @DFBB can we try and find out if there will be more sig primes coming out? Or if this is the only box which is set to expire tonight.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Time is of the essence.... lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Looks like this is it 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    So far Dansby, Yelich, and Posey..... Quite Honestly got them from spending gold. Have cycled 10 times all to no avail. Beginning to wonder if odds are skewed more towards purchasing boxes?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I got two from the first ten I opened from gold purchases🤷
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I spent about 2k gold until I  got Verdugo (only player) and stopped. He’s already going to be 500 overall so will be good for a prime for probably quite a while.
  • Options
    im guessing there will be more boxes. Theres no pitchers in this one, and many others players to do. Just looking for confirmation tho, I didnt really hit this box hard.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    So far Dansby, Yelich, and Posey..... Quite Honestly got them from spending gold. Have cycled 10 times all to no avail. Beginning to wonder if odds are skewed more towards purchasing boxes?
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Just verdugo for me. I decided to spend until I pulled one player because I’m not sold on how useful they are going to be going forward. However I like the idea and always loved to sig players of past years. 
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I cycled ten times and I got everyone at least once except Betts, Posey and Verdugo. I then spent 1800 and I got a couple repulls and Verdugo. For a second I thought the box was “rigged” in my favor. I think I pulled a player in four out of my first five boxes from WOH. This screenshot shows what I pulled after 10 cycles and 1800 gold spent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Options
    edited October 2021
    I cycled ten times and I got everyone at least once except Betts, Posey and Verdugo. I then spent 1800 and I got a couple repulls and Verdugo. For a second I thought the box was “rigged” in my favor. I think I pulled a player in four out of my first five boxes from WOH. This screenshot shows what I pulled after 10 cycles and 1800 gold spent. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I guess it's all chance, but dang I finished with twelve cycles and not one sig from Woh. I would have thought 12 would be more than enough for at least 1 sig player🤷. At least I got the three that I got from spending gold and a crap ton of pxp too.

*Edit* that Verdugo would look awfully nice in my outfield
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    After opening a bunch I got 4: Abreu, Yelich (2x), Swanson, & Verdugo. So rooting for a Red Sox/Braves World Series!
  • Options
    Piglet1899Piglet1899 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    0/11 on those boxes. Wasn’t going to spend to guarantee one given the chance the player was going to reach the end of the road in a day of two. 

The other box was kinder. Already had Jackie. Got everyone out of it except Gibson. 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I’m hopeful this box or another sig box comes back.   Didn’t get a chance to log on yesterday which I know is on me but would be cool to get another shot 
  • Options
    RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I wasn't able to get any from my 10 cycle of WOH.  I spent quite a bit of gold and got Verdugo, Bregman, and Swanson x2.  I can't complain since all three will get the first bump and at least one makes it to the World series.
  • Options
    Anyone think they may have different sig boxes for multi event WoH today or tomorrow? Maybe this weekend for weekend Royale?
  • Options
    Once I saw the box, I was intent on getting Mookie. I considered him a ‘must have.’ I also wanted Meadows, but I would’ve stopped as soon as I got Mookie(this was the plan anyways). Unfortunately, it took me
    about 72k before Mookie(this was definitely not the plan 😭)came home.
  • Options
    I guess that I had some decent luck. I pulled Betts on my 11th woh box but had spent 6k buying some boxes earlier and got 5 total with no repulls. 
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Once I saw the box, I was intent on getting Mookie. I considered him a ‘must have.’ I also wanted Meadows, but I would’ve stopped as soon as I got Mookie(this was the plan anyways). Unfortunately, it took me
    I’ve been on an insane hot streak lately with pulls (three ATG’s) However, I seemed to have missed the boat on the most important box. The moments box that had the Max3K that you keep mentioning. Ugh. Every time it’s mentioned I’m reminded of how dumb I was not to spend for it. I also just recently discovered the beauty of moments and what it brings to the game 🤦🏻‍♂️ When was the Max3K moments available? How much was the box and will it ever be available again? 
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    I’ve been on an insane hot streak lately with pulls (three ATG’s) However, I seemed to have missed the boat on the most important box. The moments box that had the Max3K that you keep mentioning. Ugh. Every time it’s mentioned I’m reminded of how dumb I was not to spend for it. I also just recently discovered the beauty of moments and what it brings to the game 🤦🏻‍♂️ When was the Max3K moments available? How much was the box and will it ever be available again? 
    It was available the first weekend Moments was introduced. It was either 250g or 300g, but I'm not sure if it'll ever be made available again. 
  • Options
    😍😍😍

• Options
    It would be nice if they bumped these guys as they progress instead of after the World Series is over. 
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    It would be nice if they bumped these guys as they progress instead of after the World Series is over. 
    I believe they said they’ll be bumped prior to the start of the next series. So id expect verdugo/bregman to be 500 today at some point.
  • Options
    jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    DFBB said:
    😍😍😍

As a proud Sig Mookie holder I’ll say this. Flores definitely swung….