Options

WOH 11-08-21

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Base15Base15 Registered Users 504 Posts
    I’m playing with my lesser team and I need a SS and 1B. 40% of the box. Lol. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Today was definitely a step forward. I enjoyed it much more today than usual. Here's hoping things continue to push forward. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    You must not have gotten jailed yet by using moments. 
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’ve pulled 9 different players from 13 boxes. Getting Baylor all 13 times would have been sweet 
    I agree with you on that since I have had Baylor from original boxes leveled G10. I got different players each time myself but unfortunately no Baylor which I was hoping to hit at least once😑
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m trying to decide it it even worth it to level him and invest in his skills. I have Ted W,J-Ram,Jose Cruz, Enrique Hernandez, Brandon Marsh as my last 5 so Baylor isn’t needed. And with the Angels moments he won’t help much. But new toys are always fun. Any thoughts from guys that use him in woh?
  • Options
    ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited November 2021
    WOH 11-8-21 was a success.

It got us chatting, stirring the pot, making REAL charts, provoking sparks of nostalgia that got a chunk of us sucked into this merry-go-round a while ago, and most of all TAPPING with an altered sense of accomplishment.

I refuse to mention that I’ve been pining for a worthy roster addition from the history rich Boston Red Sox organization.Yesterday I pulled 2… both of them shortstops. Oh the magical beauty this game can provide. 

I say, “Good game, good game, good game…”  to everyone for yesterday’s experience.

…dopamine, dopamine,  dopamine…
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Would love to hear the pull rates from people on yesterdays boxes, mainly how many players you had levelled already compared to number of cycles. Data below from a few club mates

29/39 had 10/12 players capped
    20/25 had 9/12 players capped
    33/51 had 9/12 players capped

"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Would love to hear the pull rates from people on yesterdays boxes, mainly how many players you had levelled already compared to number of cycles. Data below from a few club mates

Work and only having 1/12 capped (Pesky, and the "wrong" 540 Cruz) limited me to one slow-played cycle. However, I was lucky enough to pull Pesky on my only box so my one cycle got me about 35k lxp. With those numbers above I bet it was the first fun and lucrative WOH day for many. Big step in the right direction.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I’m trying to decide it it even worth it to level him and invest in his skills. I have Ted W,J-Ram,Jose Cruz, Enrique Hernandez, Brandon Marsh as my last 5 so Baylor isn’t needed. And with the Angels moments he won’t help much. But new toys are always fun. Any thoughts from guys that use him in woh?
    Will Baylor(the GOAT of WoH!) make it more fun for you? That's your answer.

dkarski87 said:

I didn't have the luxury of power cycling, but I only had 3/12 legends capped. I ended up box capping 3 others(Baylor/Morris/Blue) so it worked out rather well for me. In total, I did 20 cycles and only 8 were them were 'bad' pulls. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Baylor is a beast against LHB's with the Angels' moments. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Baylor should be a beast against both sides of the plate with that extra skill boost.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    This is a small sample since I only had time for 3 cycles yesterday, but I had about 3/4 of the players in the box. In my 3 cycles I got 2 new Will Clark and Paul Konerko and my third was Edgar who I had maxed in gold.
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Baylor should be a beast against both sides of the plate with that extra skill boost.
    The angels moments is against LHP so it won’t apply to most pitchers but I went ahead and leveled his skills. With him and Ted closing it should be great!