Options

Trouble logging in

2Next

Comments

• Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    Yes, and the only reason I scored like that is because I used what GLU gave us in the app- moments- to increase the multipliers. That's it. They are the technology company. If they can't figure out who is cheating and who is not, I don't know what to say. This is completely ridiculous. 
    It's awful. At this point, with the lack of acknowledgment by Glu, despite the almost universal awareness of the issue in the app and on the forums...you have to think it's more intentional...
    I saw a post about a week ago that was tagged in one of my Line Chats. It was from Blueleopard on the FB site. He basically said the majority of these complaints are coming from people who have purchased a team from another user and were getting wrongfully jailed. Everyone knows that swapping teams goes against the companys’ T and C’s. However, we have a pretty tight knit community, and that’s not the major issue. It’s incomprehensible how ignorant of a comment that is. It’s non VIP teams that are getting punished. 
    The comments you're referencing is unrelated to the non-vip jailings. 
    Thank you for stating that. If that is brought into the conversation, there is no hope for getting the issue of non VIPs getting jailed for scoring too much resolved. It really is two completely separate issues and most non VIPs wouldn’t have bought a team. 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    Yes, and the only reason I scored like that is because I used what GLU gave us in the app- moments- to increase the multipliers. That's it. They are the technology company. If they can't figure out who is cheating and who is not, I don't know what to say. This is completely ridiculous. 
    It's awful. At this point, with the lack of acknowledgment by Glu, despite the almost universal awareness of the issue in the app and on the forums...you have to think it's more intentional...
    I saw a post about a week ago that was tagged in one of my Line Chats. It was from Blueleopard on the FB site. He basically said the majority of these complaints are coming from people who have purchased a team from another user and were getting wrongfully jailed. Everyone knows that swapping teams goes against the companys’ T and C’s. However, we have a pretty tight knit community, and that’s not the major issue. It’s incomprehensible how ignorant of a comment that is. It’s non VIP teams that are getting punished. 
    Thank you for stating that. If that is brought into the conversation, there is no hope for getting the issue of non VIPs getting jailed for scoring too much resolved. It really is two completely separate issues and most non VIPs wouldn’t have bought a team. 
    To be fair, this thread is not about non-vips being jailed for scoring too many points. It is about op accidentally switching between two accounts and subsequently being locked out of both. That sounds more like being flagged for using someone else's account than it does for scoring too many points.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    Cs has unjailed teams if they were jailed for scoring 'too much.' Anyone who thinks that they fall in that category should make a ticket with CS. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Good point. The conversation did switch to the other issue around scoring, but you are right that the original topic was about accounts.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    Cs has unjailed teams if they were jailed for scoring 'too much.' Anyone who thinks that they fall in that category should make a ticket with CS. 
    @DFBB there's also a moderator here on the forum that has been helping people with this issue. I don't remember the username or where I saw him/her helping, but if you know the username that could be helpful for folks facing the issue. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited January 2022
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    @DFBB there's also a moderator here on the forum that has been helping people with this issue. I don't remember the username or where I saw him/her helping, but if you know the username that could be helpful for folks facing the issue. 
    I'm not aware of another mod here. When these issues first popped, I brought it up to the right people and it was addressed but obvioulsly, wasn't 'fixed' and continues to be an issue. Either way, I've been reminded that these are CS issues and it's best that I let them do their job.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    DFBB said:
    I'm not aware of another mod here. When these issues first popped, I brought it up to the right people and it was addressed but obvioulsly, wasn't 'fixed' and continues to be an issue. Either way, I've been reminded that these are CS issues and it's best that I let them do their job.
    I found the person, but now that I think about it they may just be a general moderator or even for a different game that somehow ended up helping some tap guys. I won't post a name if CS is the proper route.
  • Options
    DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    sullipa8 said:
    DFBB said:
    cb11 said:
    Appreciate the comments. It's just beyond frustrating. I've been playing the same way- my own team with my own device- for 4 versions of this app now. My points went very high the last couple of weeks, but that can be 100% traced to the impact of the moments and being lucky with sets. I'm going on 3 days in jail now for doing nothing other than playing the game as I always have...with the resources I earn and am given via gifts from Glu. I've sent multiple customer service tickets, both through the app and this site. All they tell me is "it's under investigation". I feel badly that my club missed out on my points during the weekend event, as my points were removed on Saturday night. If the club had my points, they would have had a different ranking. It's unfair not only to me, but to the rest of the club.