Options

Club points not counting

RockorulezRockorulez Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Is anybody Else having problems that Club points are not counting? 

I scored over 200 mil Club points in Bonus games and they are not added in the Club Page.... 

In Bonus games they are not Shown in the scoring Board wtf is that? 

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Several players having these issues. 3 players in my club some points don’t count at all others can contribute with only prime. No worries customer service has been working on their issues all week. Glu is on top of it 👍🏻👍🏻
  • Options
    SkarrSkarr Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am not getting my points from bonus games nor torunaments.
    How can I get them? Glu?????
  • Options
    havanabluelionshavanabluelions Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The same with me. Got the points, but zero on my club.
  • Options
    RollieFingersRollieFingers Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    This use to mean your in glu jail. Probably still does. Good luck
  • Options
    yvanyvan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m having this problem since the Beta version was released. After 37 days, CS haven’t idea that how they can fix this problem

• Options
    RedSoxMontrealRedSoxMontreal Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I decided to log in and play a bit, and noticed that my global and club chats were both restricted.  Then, I noticed that any points I accumulated didn't actually contribute to the weekly club event.  THEN, I noticed that my club challenges weren't based anymore on my clubs totals but on my own totals.  So the game was making it so I'm the one who has to play 500 bonus games and I'm supposed to make all the donations.  Upon contact customer service, they straight up just said "We have found suspicious activity on your account".  Then they just said we can't tell you what it is.  Too bad, and that's it. What a joke.  The game just came out, what suspicious activity could I possibly do?? Why would I go as far as doing anything remotely stupid for a mobile game. Anyways, customer service was extremely slow to respond and then after a week of back and forth, they just told me too bad.
  • Options
    DemojeDemoje Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I decided to log in and play a bit, and noticed that my global and club chats were both restricted.  Then, I noticed that any points I accumulated didn't actually contribute to the weekly club event.  THEN, I noticed that my club challenges weren't based anymore on my clubs totals but on my own totals.  So the game was making it so I'm the one who has to play 500 bonus games and I'm supposed to make all the donations.  Upon contact customer service, they straight up just said "We have found suspicious activity on your account".  Then they just said we can't tell you what it is.  Too bad, and that's it. What a joke.  The game just came out, what suspicious activity could I possibly do?? Why would I go as far as doing anything remotely stupid for a mobile game. Anyways, customer service was extremely slow to respond and then after a week of back and forth, they just told me too bad.
    Are you serious that’s what they had to say to you?  Shit I bet if the majority of the people went on strike or just stopped playing their game I bet they would fix the issues you all are having